What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nomination for most overrated movie of all time

2 True Blues

Coach
I thought brando 's performane was very good in that movie. He played the part of an over worked overfought soldier that had lost his marbles really well I thought.

Avenger

Immortal
I thought brando 's performane was very good in that movie. He played the part of an over worked overfought soldier that had lost his marbles really well I thought.

Movie folklore has revealed that when they finally meet him in the forrest, he is actually reading the lines off a palm card.

Misanthrope

Staff member
All three of the new Star Wars get a nod from me. I've read fan fiction with better dialogue and a more realistic love story.

Parra

Referee
Those Matrix sequels were awful - definitely overrated.

The modern Star Wars were just plain bad, same as Pearl Harbor - they can't be overrated if everyone pans them.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Agree 100%. The writing was awful...gave the actors absolutely nothing to work with in terms of developing believeable characters with emotion and depth.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Casting wasn't spectacular, either. I do think McGregor and Neeson were well cast, but Christianson was clearly cast solely because of his look (the man is worse than Paul Walker) and Portman just wasn't right for the role at all.

beave

Coach
Matrix for mine, any movie with Reeves (Keanu that is) is generally woeful. "Whooaaaaaa, I know Kaaaaaraaaaateeee"............though Constantine was a good movie...........