What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Looks like Curtis Scott has been up to a few tricks:

Canberra Raiders recruit Curtis Scott was reportedly arrested in Sydney overnight following an incident with police.

Scott is believed to be facing charges of resisting arrest following an incident in the Moore Park area.
The 22-year-old had been touted for big things in the capital having linked up with the Raiders ahead of the 2020 season.

Now the former Melbourne centre finds himself in hot water just days after the Raiders released Joey Leilua to the Wests Tigers.

Raiders chief executive Don Furner has been contacted for comment.

Scott's drama comes a week after he told Fox Sports a key reason for signing with Canberra "was to stay out of the Sydney rat-race and the Sydney fishbowl".

"It's a good place to just concentrate on footy and at the moment, that's the most important thing - apart from my family - that's going on in my life," Scott said.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/st...bsite&utm_medium=home&utm_campaign=latestnews

Locked up as well...nice work!

That’s what you get when you get so drunk you think the old fat sgt asking you to settle down is Mike Tyson with a mongrel and false eyelashes trying to pick you up.

Curtis could have had the same fun at home abusing, flashing his whizzer, taunting and trying to chat up his bedroom cupboard without being arrested.

An idiot and a f**kwit probably.

Some grow out of their dickheadness (Fergo). Some let it ruin their careers (Carney, Kenny).

Tim Smith was a family favourite f**kwit.

If he hassled me at the lights with my kid crying in the back, I would have belted him into the next world.

Most people here would as well.

Gronk

Staff member
Tim Smith was a family favourite f**kwit.

If he hassled me at the lights with my kid crying in the back, I would have belted him into the next world.

Most people here would as well.
Pretty sure he was bipolar. No excuse for his behaviour, but a reason nonetheless.

Pretty sure he was bipolar. No excuse for his behaviour, but a reason nonetheless.

Fair enough, but If he was bipolar he shouldn’t be out getting shitfaced all night and well into the next day- traumatising little kids and frightening their parents.

Has to take responsibility for his mental health issues to some extent. Know the danger signs and go home after the 10th lager, not the 20th.

Gronk

Staff member
Fair enough, but If he was bipolar he shouldn’t be out getting shitfaced all night and well into the next day- traumatising little kids and frightening their parents.

Has to take responsibility for his mental health issues to some extent. Know the danger signs and go home after the 10th lager, not the 20th.
Maybe you should google bipolar disorder psychosis. Anywho, it wasn’t an easy time for him or the club or the fans. IIRC he lost the plot a year or two ago and stole Brian Smith’s car in the UK and smashed it up. It must be very hard for his family.

Happy MEel

First Grade
[URL='http://www.smh.com.au/nsw']NSW

NRL player Curtis Scott Tasered after allegedly punching officer in the face

Police will allege the new Raiders recruit threw a mobile phone at a passing car in the parklands close to the Sydney Cricket Ground precinct about 2am on Monday.

Canberra Raiders rugby league player Curtis Scott spent the night behind bars after allegedly punching a police officer in the face and getting Tasered.

Police will allege that the new Raiders recruit threw a mobile phone at a passing car in the parklands close to the Sydney Cricket Ground precinct about 2am on Monday.

It is alleged that Scott, 22, then fell asleep on the grass, leading security to ring police.

When the officers arrived and tried to wake him, he allegedly pushed one away, then punched him in the face.

He was Tasered and taken to the Sydney Police Centre in Surry Hills, where he was charged with six offences including two counts of assaulting an officer in the execution of duty, behaving in an offensive or indecent manner and remaining on trust lands after a request to leave.

Scott was granted police bail and is due to appear in court next month.

"I'm older now, and make better decisions," he said in an interview last week, just days before being charged.

He told Fox Sports he went to Canberra "to stay out of the Sydney rat race and the Sydney fishbowl".

"I would have had too many distractions in Sydney and it just would have been a little bit too full on. It would have been easier for me to go out and end up … not in trouble, but just not take footy as seriously as I did when I moved away and focused on it.

"I had to pick if I wanted to go down the wrong road or the right road and that’s why I originally went to Melbourne, to get the best out of myself and my football.

"And it’s the same with the opportunity to go to Canberra. I’m older now and make better decisions but I also just think it’s the best place for me to get the most out of my football."

In December 2018, it was reported that Scott was allegedly involved in a verbal exchange with a Melbourne Rebels rugby union player and a Rebels trainer stood between the pair to prevent a physical altercation.

His then-team, the Melbourne Storm, contacted the NRL integrity unit but he was found to have no case to answer.

During that interview, he also said he had hit "rock bottom" with mental health issues.

[/URL]

https://apple.news/AS34Hu6jZTxSGMjmqLJ1xww

84 Baby

Referee
Miscommunication. He meant he’d hit rock bottom on the Union player

source.gif

If tim had these issues, I’d say he shouldn’t have been playing.

Now If the description is true, I’m afraid that young Curtis is looking at time:

1B5769C8-9F97-49E6-B8B2-D8745D49B912.jpeg
I’d say a belting to the head with blood and/or bruising to cop is captured by 60(2) and he’s maxing out at 7 years if the matter is referred to the dpp.

Police officers can and will shoot people when they are under attack like this, so he’s quite fortunate.

Most police would not have given him bail, so he’s pretty lucky.

Latest posts