What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Gronk

Staff member
As for tangents, you're the one who tried to steer the conversation away from your prejudgment of Reynolds to a wider issue of believing all women, whether or not they are making false and damaging claims.
Link me where I prejudged Reynolds. I’ll wait here. :arrow_down:

Gronk

Staff member
I luv ya gronk .... but surely you must admit the "not his go" comment comes across as making fun of someone who has done something wrong and in denial - leke every other time its been used in the past
I do use that a lot, I concede.

This. I don’t know the lady from a bar of soap, but they did an absolute character assassination hit job on her mid week. Even if she is guilty of past indiscretions, the matter at hand (which the court needs to asses) is a charge against the male of DV.

it will then be up to the court to determine if she is a credible witness. So dog of all involved to smear her as a bunny boiler.

Social media has already acquitted Grub. :rolling_eyes:

Nah, didn't get to court in the end.

Latest posts