What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Dibs

Bench
ah yes, my sentiments exactly

Ive done it once though, Got Green Day tickets 2 nights in a row. First night filmed the intro, couple of songs in the middle and the end (Good Riddance - time of your life). Hated it really hated doing it (though glad I got those memories forever :))

To quote the lead singer Bille Joe Armstrong on the first night:
"Put your phones down, live the moment NOW !! not later watching replay"

There were a couple of swear words thrown in there as well :D
The best thing is you can enjoy the moment and then watch the replay on YouTube later when some other idiot spent the whole time recording it and then uploaded it.
I’ve recorded snippets of concerts for prosperity especially when I took my now 17 year old daughter to her first concert 9 years ago to see the foo fighters. But 99% of the time I was just enjoying the moment with her. Now we get off on telling people we are in the film clip for these days even if you actually need the Hubble telescope to see us

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Nice one, deadshit...

peter-beattie-tweet_hd2gbtpyghka1rtxbr6ui4d9k.jpg

42b06ceead35d139bf3e6c95b099106d

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he probabaly wouldn't know who Laurie was, probabaly tweeted by his press secretary

T.S Quint

Coach
lol, who goes out to a game without having a way to get home?
Either this is bullshit or the bloke is a moron.

Latest posts