What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Gronk

Staff member
That's true. But how is it relevant to someone distributing a sex tape?
He tried but failed to victim blame.

Ladies who are attracted to bad boys do not give permission to be raped or filmed.

Happy International Womans Day.

Gronk

Staff member

Over to you Todd.

Sharks
2013 Not compliant
2014 Not compliant
2015 Not compliant
2016 Compliant (wins comp)
2017 Not compliant

Gronk

Staff member
Here's a twist for STG.

If de Belin succeeds to have the right to play whilst awaiting his trial, does the club lose St George Bank as their major sponsor because of the brand damage ?

Kornstar

Coach

Over to you Todd.

Sharks
2013 Not compliant
2014 Not compliant
2015 Not compliant
2016 Compliant (wins comp)
2017 Not compliant

I can't be f**ked looking into the details of the Cronulla stuff but were they systematically cheating? Or is it a similar scenario where clubs are often over the cap for the year and the NRL fines them?

Weren't the Knights over like 440k in 2001?

The precedence for being stripped was the systematic cheating wasn't it?

Gronk

Staff member
I can't be f**ked looking into the details of the Cronulla stuff but were they systematically cheating? Or is it a similar scenario where clubs are often over the cap for the year and the NRL fines them?

Sharks set up a fake company for fake TPA sponsorships. It was bad.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors

I am pretty sure Paul Kent said the other night other teams have done less and got heavier penalties

Parramatta may have been his case in point.

Anyway my conspiracy theory is i reckon if it wasn't the sharks 1 and only premiership in 53 years they would have stripped it off them.