What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Noise

Coach
True.

I think he will and if he does he will be right up there with Magic Jordan, Lebron Johnson and Phil Smyth.

Speaking of muddling up names. Here is a useless fact.

If Lebron James and Paul George go to the Houston rockets next year 4 of their starting 5 will have the following surnames:

James
Harden
Paul
George

Their first names would be:

Lebron
James
Chris
Paul

84 Baby

Referee
It wasn’t the Cavs that eliminated them it was pretty much just one Cav and I don’t think he’ll be a cav for too much longer. Playing with absolute scrubs.
Also Oladipo has to be the most improved player this season.
Korver had 2 good quarters too

Gronk

Staff member
So this guy is like the AFL equivalent to Wally Lewis apparently.

IIRC he was forced out of Essenden after the peptide saga.

Gronk

Staff member
^^^

So it turns out that the feds found his DNA on some drugs. Raided his house etc.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he's been hanging around with bikies for years and there was some living in a warehouse that he owned, they got busted some time back, its no real surprise he is guilty buy association, I guess he has handled them at some stage hence he DNA connection

strider

Post Whore

If Lebron James and Paul George go to the Houston rockets next year 4 of their starting 5 will have the following surnames:

James
Harden
Paul
George

Lebron
James
Chris
Paul
You got too much spare time mate

James
Harden
Paul
George

Lebron
James
Chris
Paul

More confusing when you consider that Lebron James was born James Lebron.

They need to sign Isaac John, and Fred Ringo and they'd have the full complement of Beatles.

hindy111

Post Whore
Busy week, new matress. Before it becomes at most desireable needs to be broken in. I was told a month but thats based on 7-8hrs a day I should have this thing broken in, in less then 2 weeks.

Latest posts