What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Feeling-Content-With-Body-Odor.jpg

Was anyones else first thought id like the onion?

T.S Quint

Coach
ffs they fkn lost - n celtics dont even have irving ... maybe the bling was weghing him down

Celtics still have Horford, plus Rozier and Tatum have been playing very well.
I was pretty sad watching them beat my Bucks in the first round. Thought we should have had it won, but Celtics are a good team even with the injuries.

strider

Post Whore
I dont pay as much attention as i used to ... is irving gone for the season?

Haywood and irving is alot on the sidelines

T.S Quint

Coach

Yeah I'm pretty sure they are gone for good.
I don't expect them to beat the Sixers, but I do think they are better than what they probably should be considering they are missing their two best.

Noise

Coach
Needs to improve his shot but.

Yep. I can't believe defences don't just stand off him and give him heaps of room forcing him to shoot. And if he drives just foul the shit out of him because he can't shoot free throws either.

Noise

Coach

Yep Irving always had issues with his knee even when he was at the cavs. He played through the season as long as he could but needed to get it fixed. As a cavs fan i do not wish him well.

Noise

Coach
I've always thought about starting an NBA thread in here...what do you merkins reckon? Or wait till next season

84 Baby

Referee
Yep. I can't believe defences don't just stand off him and give him heaps of room forcing him to shoot. And if he drives just foul the shit out of him because he can't shoot free throws either.
Good effective shooting is actually really simple, just most kids, even in college, don’t get taught that, or can’t practice it enough to get rid of that really little kiddy style behind the head chuck or side of head shot put shooting

84 Baby

Referee
Yep Irving always had issues with his knee even when he was at the cavs. He played through the season as long as he could but needed to get it fixed. As a cavs fan i do not wish him well.
Boo Cavs. f**kers eliminated my Pacers. All doesn’t matter anyway the only chance any east team has if Warriors/rockets west final goes 7 and winner is completely flat

Noise

Coach
Boo Cavs. f**kers eliminated my Pacers. All doesn’t matter anyway the only chance any east team has if Warriors/rockets west final goes 7 and winner is completely flat

It wasn’t the Cavs that eliminated them it was pretty much just one Cav and I don’t think he’ll be a cav for too much longer. Playing with absolute scrubs.
Also Oladipo has to be the most improved player this season.

Latest posts