What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
My first thought was penis

200.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp

strider

Post Whore
so i'm getting these ads on this site for something called "Latin Feels" - "Sign up for the experience of your life" - "cute singles"

its quite impressive on the ads

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so i'm getting these ads on this site for something called "Latin Feels" - "Sign up for the experience of your life" - "cute singles"

its quite impressive on the ads

you know the adds are based on your browsing history ?

Bazal

Post Whore
So Wimbledon needs to get with the times and install some proper lights on centre court....holy f**k

Bazal

Post Whore
Ah. Good to see him back on his game though.

Flicked over to the Tour for a bit. Looks like they're both in cruise control now, waiting for a crack.

Great to have Djoko back in some kind of form, but the 11pm play must stop rule might have killed him off here. After an 11-9 tie break win he's the kind of player to run through 6-2 and win the match. Instead, Rafa got to head off and get a good nights sleep and all the momentum was taken out of the match.