What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
The bloke that I asked to get it for me is literally in the BRW200 and even he has to wait. They are probably changing the movement or trying to dry out the grey market in order for the AD’s to once again gain control of supply.

Mr BRW200 should just fly somewhere and source one.

Avenger

Immortal
Mr BRW200 should just fly somewhere and source one.
I just flew to most of Europe and the Emirates and could not find one Submariner for sale at any authorised dealer. Not one. Just cheesy datejusts and blingy precious metal pieces.

Gronk

Staff member
I just flew to most of Europe and the Emirates and could not find one Submariner for sale at any authorised dealer. Not one. Just cheesy datejusts and blingy precious metal pieces.

Wow. Well it will be interesting if starving the market pays off.

Will also be interesting to see if this drives up the price of the used market.

Recently Burberry burnt $38M worth of stock to ensure brand exclusivity. Perhaps there is a method to their madness.

Eelogical

Referee
I’m guessing you’re not a train driver. Or if you are, you’re a train driver who gives no f**ks.
I've never been late for an appointment. It's not rocket science, even though these days it's still possible for a timepiece to be construed as a way to determine the hour of the day. Most likely, it's a fashion statement. The concern is whether or not the wearer knows how to tell the time.

Gronk

Staff member
I've never been late for an appointment. It's not rocket science, even though these days it's still possible for a timepiece to be construed as a way to determine the hour of the day. Most likely, it's a fashion statement. The concern is whether or not the wearer knows how to tell the time.
If you don’t have a phone, how do you know if your appointment is not running late, changed the time / location or cancelled ?

Avenger

Immortal
I still have my Dads Lorus diver. It has a blue n gold band.
I understand completely. I do have some expensive pieces but I love affordable ones too. Seiko in particular have a charm that only a true enthusiast can appreciate.

Eelogical

Referee
If you don’t have a phone, how do you know if your appointment is not running late, changed the time / location or cancelled ?
I never run late. I always expect the same from my appointment. It's served me well enough, so far.

strider

Post Whore
I know its different to a watch but i havent used an alarm clock to wake me up for over a decade .... i have an internal clock better than Kramer

Latest posts