What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

T.S Quint

Coach
I’m unaware of what Kochie has said.
He’s an incredibly unlikable bloke, so I hope it was bad enough to get him into some real shit.

strider

Post Whore
I’m unaware of what Kochie has said.
He’s an incredibly unlikable bloke, so I hope it was bad enough to get him into some real shit.
They were talking about usain bolt and that the mariners could sign him and then trade him to some overseas club and make some money out of it. And he said something along the lines of, "Who said slavery is dead?" - kinda thought better of it as he said it but said it.

Never liked him .... just seems like a dick to me

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I thought it was who said slavery doesn't pay? but like you said he sort of pulled out when his brain caught up with his mouth

Been all over FB, its the only way I'd watch him, lol

cant stand those morning TV shows

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Skynews reporting this morning that Bolt's agent has said he knocked back a 2 million offer from Maltese club and staying at Mariners with the hope of getting a contract.

carson

Juniors

Probably a fair call but in my defence if I knew anything about tipping winners I wouldn’t be on this forum.

Actually waiting on a decent excuse from the Trainer as we were told he would win. At this point he is blaming the jockey. Horse got unsettled when he was bumped on the corner and Bayliss isn’t a strong enough jockey to get him going again. Horse is a bit of a sook if he doesn’t get everything his way...should have called him Jarryd.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Probably a fair call but in my defence if I knew anything about tipping winners I wouldn’t be on this forum.

Actually waiting on a decent excuse from the Trainer as we were told he would win. At this point he is blaming the jockey. Horse got unsettled when he was bumped on the corner and Bayliss isn’t a strong enough jockey to get him going again. Horse is a bit of a sook if he doesn’t get everything his way...should have called him Jarryd.

I put $50 each way on it.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
They were talking about usain bolt and that the mariners could sign him and then trade him to some overseas club and make some money out of it. And he said something along the lines of, "Who said slavery is dead?" - kinda thought better of it as he said it but said it.

Never liked him .... just seems like a dick to me
Not even sure he finished after “Who said slavery is...”

If you have to fill the air time for as long as these merkins do each and every f**ken day it is inevitable that you are going to say dodgy stupid shit.

Most of us have said or thought things that if uttered on national television would be severely criticised. I also think most of us would inevitably put our foot in it if we were in the same position.

I’m not offended and I’m sure Bolt isn’t the type to play the victim.

One thing it does do though is reinforce my view that Kochie is a boring f**kwit.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Multiply that by 10 and add the cost of freighting a horse to Melbourne plus a stable hands travel and accommodation and that’s what we are out of pocket.

Just think how good his odds will be next run...
Yeah, but I didn't come on here and encourage you to buy that horse!