What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Look I will drink and try some new craft beers. Variety is fun. But a lot of them O found taste rank and a few rare times devloped killer headaches off just 2.
Thats never happend with mainstream beers.

Eelogical

Referee
Young Henry’s, Batch Brewing, Wayward, The Grifter, Wildflower, Sauce and Willie the Boatman all brew beer in the inner west and dispense them in Growlers. In fact, it is probably the best area for craft beer in Sydney. With all the hipsters it’s no surprise.
They'e no Stone & Wood.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Look I will drink and try some new craft beers. Variety is fun. But a lot of them O found taste rank and a few rare times devloped killer headaches off just 2.
Thats never happend with mainstream beers.

Agreed. The craft beer industry is still in its infancy in AUS so it can be a lottery.

You can get some absolutely dreadful beers if you aren't careful.

Some new companies spend more time focusing on their beer labels than they do brewing solid beer. I had one over Christmas from a new Brisbane Brewery that I actually tipped because it had a yeast infection.

strider

Post Whore
Ive tried various fancy ales - some more flavour than others ... but tbh i usually find largers more refreshing and wasier to drink

Eelogical

Referee
I thought we were all going to Yamba! for the first game
I'm going down the road to show my support. Poor buggers can't even afford a full jersey and they need a decent feed as well.
22_05.png

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Jones talking to Dutton...

Are there any bigger merkins in Australian public life than those two?

Maybe Clive Palmer?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Its all on Bill Shorten ? nothing to do with the independents that voted against the govt.

So over all this ridiculous over reactions by both parties