What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
3 bedrooms.....
Look it would be a waste leaving them spare. I can move in and I will be your butler...
All jokes aside. That price is outrageous when you think about it. For that money you could buy a house on an acre with a tennis court in St Ives.

This place in Cronulla that has just been listed has expectations of over $7.5 million. There is no chance I'd live in Cronulla if I had that much coin.

https://www.domain.com.au/33-darook-park-road-cronulla-nsw-2230-2015053818

hindy111

Post Whore
Wanted some money left over, not add to the mortgage when I'm in my 50's.

Next!!

Would you move out of Sydney?
You should buy 3 places on a lower cost scale and float between them. A 2 bed unit in city
A cottage in woods and a beach house.
Then when retired you can spend a week here and there? I think it would be fun. Otherwise you may get a little bored.

Avenger

Immortal
Would you move out of Sydney?
You should buy 3 places and float between them. A 2 bed unit in city
A cottage in woods and a beach house.
Then when retired you can spend a week here and there? I think it be fun.
No mate. My parents and in-laws still need us. My kids would also never move out of Sydney.

Gronk

Staff member
All jokes aside. That price is outrageous when you think about it. For that money you could buy a house on an acre with a tennis court in St Ives.

This place in Cronulla that has just been listed has expectations of over $7.5 million. There is no chance I'd live in Cronulla if I had that much coin.

https://www.domain.com.au/33-darook-park-road-cronulla-nsw-2230-2015053818

You're paying to be walk to the harbour & ferry, walk to Double bay restaurants & shops, walk to Edgecliff station. 10 mins drive to the city. Location, location, location.

Avenger

Immortal
You're paying to be walk to the harbour & ferry, walk to Double bay restaurants & shops, walk to Edgecliff station. 10 mins drive to the city. Location, location, location.
I know brother. I've already offered my left nut as a sweetener and they turned it down.

Gronk

Staff member
So apparently a senator (upper house) merkin from NSW Nationals announced his retirement today. The day after the election.

What does this mean ? The Nationals just nominate a mate and he/she gets the $gig$ for 8 years.

hindy111

Post Whore

Locations great for work. It's nice being in an area where there isn't too much trouble and also close to family and friends.
But let's be honest. There are decent restruants in most cities. And the same view everyday for a month and the novelty wears off. If your retired does time make much difference? I'd imagine it be a benefit taking a little longer to do the little things you have to do in the day and keep your mind off thinking about the big dance.

Bazal

Post Whore
Maybe your neglecting responsibility of a budget...
Do you make your lunch for work or buy it?
Maybe time for spam sandwiches

No I have a smashed shoulder and am not getting paid.

You don't have to eat spam to save money FFS

Anyway I'm not actually "broke", I'm saving what I can towards a second house

Kornstar

Coach
So apparently a senator (upper house) merkin from NSW Nationals announced his retirement today. The day after the election.

What does this mean ? The Nationals just nominate a mate and he/she gets the $gig$ for 8 years.

It's only a rort if you're not in on it.

strider

Post Whore

In all honesty the nsw upper house is a house full of ghosts .... no f**ker knows any of them - its voting for a bunch of random names

They should piss off the upper house

hindy111

Post Whore
I f**king love Spam.
I do however, not buy it, purely for nutritious reasons.

Does it still cum with a little key? As a young hindy111 I would look forward to opening the can. Back when little things like that where exciting.