What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
I also think Labor should stop the use of Trusts which is nothing but glorified income splitting tax evaission

But no he wont do that cos he and his rich buddies wont be able to keep taking advantage

Gronk

Staff member
Martin Place, 1979. Sometimes, the more things change the more they stay the same. Accents were still fine back then........topic aside.
Stupid old merkins didn't want them foreigners then and their kids don't want them now. Just shows how our kids are sponges. Be careful what u say around the dinner table.

Let them die. FFS.

Gronk

Staff member
I also think Labor should stop the use of Trusts which is nothing but glorified income splitting tax evaission

But no he wont do that cos he and his rich buddies wont be able to keep taking advantage
Hey, back in your lane merkin. :rage: Don't tell Bill about this.

strider

Post Whore
Hey, back in your lane merkin. :rage: Don't tell Bill about this.
If he is serious in closing "tax loopholes" he should 100% go after things like this .... but he's not - he is just talking shit up to look like robin hood

Bazal

Post Whore
If he is serious in closing "tax loopholes" he should 100% go after things like this .... but he's not - he is just talking shit up to look like robin hood

Mate, I've already told you, he's not talking up anything because he's locked in the broom closet!

Eelogical

Referee
I don't know how the UAP commercials are going down there but we've been absolutely swamped with them up here in QLD (for months).

strider

Post Whore
I was looking for a birthday card for my nephew today and found something which raises questions about @Gary Gutful 's cred as a marine biologist

20190418_073808.jpg

Last edited: