What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
So i'm watching that movie about the big kid taken in by a family who then goes on to nfl success

f**k me i'd root sandra bullock

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So i'm watching that movie about the big kid taken in by a family who then goes on to nfl success

f**k me i'd root sandra bullock

Wish I watching that!! The wife has me watching carols, f**k it's boring !!!! Thank f**k I am drinking !!

Noise

Coach
Its a pretty cool story actually ... made all the better by a very attractive sandra bullock

It is a good story. I watched it at the movies and about halfway through the girlfriend asks if it was a true story...my reply was "ha as if". I'm an idiot

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Some creepy old dude tried to break into our house. Set the dogs onto the f**ker. They made a bit of a mess of him but he still managed to escape.

Hopefully he'll think twice about doing that again.

strider

Post Whore
Some creepy old dude tried to break into our house. Set the dogs onto the f**ker. They made a bit of a mess of him but he still managed to escape.

Hopefully he'll think twice about doing that again.

Geez Gary - I hope that creepy old dude didn't scare Santa away

Avenger

Immortal
Is it me or were the classic comedy movies in the 80's the best? Watching Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. How good was that?

T.S Quint

Coach
Some of the best comedy movies of all time were released in the 80's.
Flying High
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Ghostbusters
Trading Places
National Lampoons Vacation
Stripes

And heaps more I can't think of right now.

strider

Post Whore
michael caine n steve martin are a great combo

the grizzwalds and their mad f**kin relos are always good to watch

image.png

parra pete

Referee
Agreed! Though it was November 1979...

Really.....that long ago...a man is getting older by the day..I laughed at it then...and I laughed at it again yesterday when I watched it for about the 100th time.
NEVER get tired of it....Good Christmas movie...

Latest posts