What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
A little 80's gem that I watched recently is Blame it on Rio. It's a must watch. Michael Caine is brilliant in it.

strider

Post Whore
A little 80's gem that I watched recently is Blame it on Rio. It's a must watch. Michael Caine is brilliant in it.

A young demi moore with a nice rack if i remember correctly

Edit: i think it was the other girl with the nice rack

Last edited:

eels81236

Bench
36 holes at Bonville today. 3 missed fairways on a tight course. Good effort. About 35 missed greens though. Absolute rubbish. The ying and the yang.

36 holes at Bonville today. 3 missed fairways on a tight course. Good effort. About 35 missed greens though. Absolute rubbish. The ying and the yang.

He he. I remember when that course was first built in the late 80s (I lived in Coffs at the time). There was some great hoo haa about it being run by the Yakuza, and that locals wouldn't be allowed to play in 5 years time. A while since I played it, but quite enjoyed it back then.

36 holes is a good effort.

Gronk

Staff member
Flew in to New York yesterday on the red eye. Cawfee is f**king awful. Wife bought so much clothes in the sales that we had to buy another big suitcase at Macy's just to get it all home. No kidding.

Seeing Bruce Willis tonight in Misery. Yippie ki yay merkins.

Avenger

Immortal
Flew in to New York yesterday on the red eye. Cawfee is f**king awful. Wife bought so much clothes in the sales that we had to buy another big suitcase at Macy's just to get it all home. No kidding.

Seeing Bruce Willis tonight in Misery. Yippie ki yay merkins.

No snow yet??

Suitman

Post Whore
See ye merkins.
I'm off on a cruise tomorrow.
Wish me luck with the outbreak of any number of diseases on the boat.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
See you mate. I'm doing our first one next year. Do you rate them?

I'll tell you when we get back. We've never done one before.
I'm not really that excited, but everyone says we'll have a great time.
I'll let you know.

Suity

Latest posts