What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Kornstar

Coach
The twist where Lando Calrissian cut Han's grass and slept with Princess Leia and Finn is actually their child was pretty huge I thought.

Avenger

Immortal
I'm making shit up. I've grown out of Star Wars. It shits me. Same as the cricket. Loved them both when I was a kid now I can't cop it. The only constant has been the Eels. Love them more than any other team on earth.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Just had a couple of Bad Wolf Double IPAs by Noisy Minor. F**king good beer. Could well be the best thing ever to come out of QLD.

Delboy

First Grade
Aloha merkins.

Jealous, spent 3 weeks at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Oct/Nov as poss the last big holiday. Don t miss eating at the Cheesecake Factory, and try the Islands Burgers at the top level of Ala Moana , very good

Enjoy Gronk, my fave holiday place ( if you count 15 times as making it fave), so relaxed, prob Surfers/Port Stephens for the next couple of year for me now :)

yy_cheng

Coach
Friggin bear outside our room

50jrma.jpg

zt7y9y.jpg

2pzywyw.jpg

Latest posts