What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore

The strongest possibility of religion is we are in fact our own god and our own creator. We follow our own thoughts and create our own reality. So our own beliefs continue our own pathway.
As we pass through time we are all connected but only from our own thoughts and perception. Death is only there cause we believe it and have been told that is what happens so we follow the path towards it.
What happens to one individual will differ to another, there is no afterlife if there is no death and there is no life if you where never born but just a thought inside your own imagination. As you reach the end of your cycle perhaps your are just getting closer to waking up.
Like some sort of acid trip. Trapped inside your own thoughts.

If there really was an actual god who set rules how exactly would you be free? You would just be conforming to a new set of rules knowing there is no end to your existence. That would create chaos and you wpuld still be nowned some what and restricted like some sort of jail.

Bazal

Post Whore
The strongest possibility of religion is we are in fact our own god and our own creator. We follow our own thoughts and create our own reality. So our own beliefs continue our own pathway.
As we pass through time we are all connected but only from our own thoughts and perception. Death is only there cause we believe it and have been told that is what happens so we follow the path towards it.
What happens to one individual will differ to another, there is no afterlife if there is no death and there is no life if you where never born but just a thought inside your own imagination. As you reach the end of your cycle perhaps your are just getting closer to waking up.

If there really was an actual god who set rules how exactly would you be free? You would just be conforming to a new set of rules knowing there is no end to your existence. That would create chaos and you wpuld still be nowned some what and restricted like some sort of jail.
That's deep, Casper

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

What number does that make you?

hindy111

Post Whore
That's deep, Casper

You see how we are all connected though. We are all energy and every single person on here wether some you may like or dislike have been drawn to each other as we pass time....So we have common frequencies vibrating that attracted us.

People have egos. Shed the ego and give away seeing yourself as an actual being and think of yourself as just an eye watching things happen. I mean are you in control of the whole thing including the thoughts Parra wont win another GF?

In 2009 I always felt something special might hapen. Its hard to explain but I could feel it. I reckon others in here could too. I just knew we would beat the dogs and reach GF.
And I also felt it was end of run at that point. Something most of us probably felt. That is why if we all have possitive energy then we can perhaps create our own powerhouse.... That means getting rid of negative forces.

Gronk

Staff member

TLDR. What's your number Confucius ?

hindy111

Post Whore
What number does that make you?

That would be putting myself into a box. Like I said the possibility of you being your own creator means there is no actual GOD we all follow and conform too. Instead we are all out own GODS And figures of ournown imaginations.

Gronk

Staff member
That would be putting myself into a box. Like I said the possibility of you being your own creator means there is no actual GOD we all follow and conform too. Instead we are all out own GODS And figures of ournown imaginations.
Gutless :rolleyes:

Are you trying to say that the only real persecution we receive is the persecution we place on ourselves? If that is what you do believe, where did the idea for that persecution come from? Ourselves? I doubt it. It came from the majority of everyone else. So sorry to have to debunk your theory, as Utopian as may have initially sounded.

"If there is a creator" implies you believe there might be one. Thats not a solid 7.
No, and I realised this before typing. I can believe there is no creator and consider that there might be one that I've never considered at the same time. e.g. I havn't seen an explanation for a creator that I can reconcile myself with in my life experience so far, but maybe in the future an explanation I can believe in mat present itself. Why do the 2 have to be mutually exclusive?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No, and I realised this before typing. I can believe there is no creator and consider that there might be one that I've never considered at the same time. e.g. I havn't seen an explanation for a creator that I can reconcile myself with in my life experience so far, but maybe in the future an explanation I can believe in mat present itself. Why do the 2 have to be mutually exclusive?
They have to be mutually exclusive because number 7 says "I am 100% sure that there is no god". I read that is pretty definitive. If you have any doubt or think believe that there might be one that you haven't considered I'd see that as a different number.

Just my thoughts though.

hindy111

Post Whore

Your open minded. Ultimately your further evolved and closer to waking up that others on here.....