What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

They have to be mutually exclusive because number 7 says "I am 100% sure that there is no god". I read that is pretty definitive. If you have any doubt or think believe that there might be one that you haven't considered I'd see that as a different number.

Just my thoughts though.
I'm 100% sure there is no god but I'm happy to be proven wrong in the future. How's that?

Gronk

Staff member
Fair or overreaction?

I think it comes under the heading of fair play satire. Taking the piss. Comedians stretch the boundaries on PC all the time. Watch the latest Chris Lilley on Netflix if you want some quality offensive material.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I think it comes under the heading of fair play satire. Taking the piss. Comedians stretch the boundaries on PC all the time. Watch the latest Chris Lilley on Netflix if you want some quality offensive material.
I agree. Overreaction.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm not clicking on that merkin.

You forgot to post your number BTW.

I can help you. But you have to open your mind and stop feeding your ego. Your reaction is pure fesr my child. Remember you only entered the world cause that is what you where told. You did not enter the world. The world entered you.

Gronk

Staff member
I agree. Overreaction.

I saw that K-Pop band BlackPink performed at Acer Arena on the weekend. Very ... talented.

first_BLACKPINK1300x650(1).png

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I can help you. But you have to open your mind and stop feeding your ego. Your reaction is pure fesr my child. Remember you only entered the world cause that is what you where told. You did not enter the world. The world entered you.
Be careful mate. Casper got arseholed for posting similar self righteous rubbish.

Gronk

Staff member

Hey Master Po ! Grasshopper complained to the cops about you - keep your hands to yourself ya dirty old man.

DMR_NEC_310816kung_07.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
Be careful mate. Casper got arseholed for posting similar self righteous rubbish.

I am just mentioning a possibility. Realtiy is no one know wtf is going on and people are trying to guess. At the same time some merkins have gone the more people who listen to me the easier my life is and the more money I have the easier it is and I guess that is how societies evolved.
Do I think we float to another world where there is another figure who we take orders off type god? No I do not. The possibility life is just a big dream seems a lot more realistic. As does dust to dust.
If they want to ban me I seriously couldnt give a rats asshole

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I am just mentioning a possibility. Realtiy is no one know wtf is going on and people are trying to guess. At the same time some merkins have gone the more people who listen to me the easier my life is and the more money I have the easier it is and I guess that is how societies evolved.
Do I think we float to another world where there is another figure who we take orders off Kinds god? No I do not. The possibility life is just a big dream seems a lot more realistic. As does dust to dust.
You sounded more certain before.

Gronk

Staff member
Do I think we float to another world where there is another figure who we take orders off Kinds god? No I do not. The possibility life is just a big dream seems a lot more realistic. As does dust to dust.

^^ Should be your tinder profile Hindy. They'll be knocking your door down.

hindy111

Post Whore
You sounded more certain before.

It would be ignorant to be certain and narrow minded to dismiss any possibiltiy. Anyones guess is as good as everyone elses. I just see this as a higher possibility then say the bible. But dust to dust is also how it may end. I feel like that is a grey gloomy picture. Almost like what is the point or purpose to anything. Making things colourfull helps people deal with death and ill fortune. Its easy for middle class westerners to bag of religions but hey imagine being some 3rd world country kid born with Aids or some disabiltiy in a poor family. I am sure it makes there existence a little sweeter if they beleive they are off top a nicer place. Its a bit embarrassing how many westerners like to poke fun at their beilfs

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It would be ignorant to be certain and narrow minded to dismiss any possibiltiy. Anyones guess is as good as everyone elses. I just see this as a higher possibility then say the bible. But dust to dust is also how it may end. I feel like that is a grey gloomy picture. Almost like what is the point or purpose to anything. Making things colourfull helps people deal with death and ill fortune. Its easy for middle class westerners to bag of religions but hey imagine being some 3rd world country kid born with Aids or some disabiltiy in a poor family. I am sure it makes there existence a little sweeter if they beleive they are off top a nicer place. Its a bit embarrassing how many westerners like to poke fun at their beilfs
When people who are skeptical about religion question things are they really targeting people from the 3rd world?