What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
I’m happy to pay $100 to some charity for Gaz. I’m going to give it to him personally during my golf lesson.

Jesus. Ok well go slow. I assume your strong and powerfull. You could RIP Gary in half. He talks big but is tender.

Avenger

Immortal
At his best I reckon he is best ever. Sorry Nedal and Federer fans.

I think he will win most slams by end of career.
Maybe but I’m biased. In any event we are so privileged in our lifetime to see the 3 greatest of all time. There is a argument for any of the trio.

Gronk

Staff member
Djokvic,Federer,Sampras,Nedal
My fav was Jimmy Connors. He was the Paul Taylor of tennis with a Nathan Hindmarsh motor. Lovely guy who never, ever, gave up.

He is still leading the all time wins @ 1274 matches. Federer is close behind him on 1216. Joker only has 864.

He had 8 grand slam singles wins in the days where his competitors were Borg and McEnroe also at their peak.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah i would still call federer the best .... djoko, then nadal

I still have memories of whimpy djoko who had no ability to last mayches - wow how far has he come

5-7 yrs ago when Djokvic was at best Federer wouldn't go toe to toe with him.
Fed is more elegant and has some fancier shots. Both at their best however id put all the money on The Djokovic. More a power game yes.
But we are splitting hairs. Federer is almost 40 and still top 3 in world

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah i would still call federer the best .... djoko, then nadal

I still have memories of whimpy djoko who had no ability to last mayches - wow how far has he come
Yeah but none of those players had the skill of McEnroe. I still remember his serves at Wimbledon that swung away from the player and almost entered into the stands. Unplayable without having to rely on the power game.

Beyond that his slight of hand touch as peerless.

Connors and Borg could defeat him only when they ran him down.

strider

Post Whore
Yeah but none of those players had the skill of McEnroe. I still remember his serves at Wimbledon that swung away from the player and almost entered into the stands. Unplayable without having to rely on the power game.

Beyond that his slight of hand touch as peerless.

Connors and Borg could defeat him only when they ran him down.
You cannot be serious!!

Latest posts