What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
I plan to give it to the kids. I don’t need the money.

Just answered the whole bitcoin thing....

It is fine to take these risks in your situation and telling us all to listen to you. But we arent all in the same financial situation so the risk is far worse for us.

Avenger

Immortal
You do if you wanna live in some swanky joint in the eastern suburbs ..... stay in the lovely south ffs
That’s the point. I can’t afford to live in a swanky joint in the east. That’s why I’ll just stay in this swanky joint in the south which I built from scratch.

It’s really hard to sell something that your family created. It’s a one of a kind house on a corner block with great views of the district, bay and ocean. I think I’ll stay put.

Avenger

Immortal

It is fine to take these risks in your situation and telling us all to listen to you. But we arent all in the same financial situation so the risk is far worse for us.
Bro, I’m not rich. I just represent middle class Australia. Absolutely came from working class stock. Mum and dad worked a few jobs at a time and worked hard in factories but invested wisely. I got into property after some merkin ran me over in 1985 which nearly killed me. I sued him and bought my first property at Edensor Park. Rented it out and paid it off. Just kept buying and selling since.

hindy111

Post Whore
You do if you wanna live in some swanky joint in the eastern suburbs ..... stay in the lovely south ffs

His money, he should spend it.
Bro, I’m not rich. I just represent middle class Australia. Absolutely came from working class stock. Mum and dad worked a few jobs at a time and worked hard in factories but invested wisely. I got into property after some merkin ran me over in 1985 which nearly killed me. I sued him and bought my first property at Edensor Park. Rented it out and paid it off. Just kept buying and selling since.

Sorry. I was having an emotional afternoon and was being a bitter little merkin

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

The risks are the same. You'd just invest less. If you want to buy $1 worth of bitcoin you can.

Gronk

Staff member
Then went back down to $17500 in 5
Minutes. A whale must have just doubled their money and dumped.

Me: thanks for dinner. We’ll split the bill and I’ll send you $100 of bitcoin.
You: dude you only sent me $80
Me: well it was worth $100 5 mins ago !
You: FFS
Me: FFS

:thinking:

Avenger

Immortal
Me: thanks for dinner. We’ll split the bill and I’ll send you $100 of bitcoin.
You: dude you only sent me $80
Me: well it was worth $100 5 mins ago !
You: FFS
Me: FFS

:thinking:
It’s Satoshi !!! 100,000,000 for every bitcoin.

Nothing will be worth 1 BTC in the new world unless you want to buy a waterfront on Sydney Harbour with it.

Latest posts