What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

parra pete

Referee
A hunter walking through the jungle was surprised to find a pygmy standing beside a very large dead beast.
Amazed, he asked."Did you kill that?" The pygmy answered "Sure did" Then the hunter asked, "How did a little bloke like you kill a huge beast like that?"
The pygmy replied "I killed it with my club"
The astonished hunter asked "How big is your club?"
The pygmy replied "There's about 60 of us"

Eelogical

Referee
Keep your head down merkin.
I've done everything possible to minimise the risk. First two on the list is no talking about politics or gun control. I've had friends there for many years but I won't discuss either topic with any of them. I might feel compelled to do so with my friends when I'm there but I certainly will be choosing my words wisely. When you have a culture born with the following mindset.........

Eelogical

Referee
Dont be unpatriotic ffs Eelo lol
I'm there for the seafood gumbo in NOLA, ribs in Memphis and chicken in Tennessee. Also spending a week in downtown DC (I've sent an invite for Donald to join us for dinner one night) and another week in NYC. Not a gun guy myself, I'll just let the locals do what they deem best.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I've done everything possible to minimise the risk. First two on the list is no talking about politics or gun control. I've had friends there for many years but I won't discuss either topic with any of them. I might feel compelled to do so with my friends when I'm there but I certainly will be choosing my words wisely. When you have a culture born with the following mindset.........

That's a very patriotic choice of song for that video.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm there for the seafood gumbo in NOLA, ribs in Memphis and chicken in Tennessee. Also spending a week in downtown DC (I've sent an invite for Donald to join us for dinner one night) and another week in NYC. Not a gun guy myself, I'll just let the locals do what they deem best.

Holidays are overated.
It's just the same shit in another city. Yay I am esting a donut in san fransico. Yeah so what Mik. Ya f**kwit. I had a donut frkm donut king next to k marts ya fat wanker.

Bazal

Post Whore
Holidays are overated.
It's just the same shit in another city. Yay I am esting a donut in san fransico. Yeah so what Mik. Ya f**kwit. I had a donut frkm donut king next to k marts ya fat wanker.

You sound jealous.

Eelogical

Referee
Holidays are overated.
Lol. Not that I need to explain my actions to you but I'm fine with our USA travel plans. I'm here for a good time, not a long time. Some of us just don't see Neutral Bay as a holiday destination.

hindy111

Post Whore
Lol. Not that I need to explain my actions to you but I'm fine with our USA travel plans. I'm here for a good time, not a long time. Some of us just don't see Neutral Bay as a holiday destination.

I will be in a new place I have never been. I will be close to water,cafes,restruants.
And it will cost me? Zero. I also wont have jet lag or have to deal with 15hrs on a plane,airports, customs,hotels and annoying Americans who talk a lot.

Latest posts