What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Noise

Coach
69750515_3535977259760997_4522572529436459008_n.jpg
I reckon it’s fake

strider

Post Whore
They should still win. Even without the big name stars they still have the best team.
Although the USA isn’t used to not having the best player on the court in any given game - the best players in this tournament would be Antetekounpo and Jokic.
Antealphabet is gone now

Eelogical

Referee
That piece of shit Kayo NFL ad is wreaking havoc on my nokia 8.1 android. Main eels index constantly freezes.

Ping @Twizzle
You've got nothing. I've had to deal with some f**kwit's melon at the top of the page re Honda ads for several days. I nearly easily punched him out.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
That piece of shit Kayo NFL ad is wreaking havoc on my nokia 8.1 android. Main eels index constantly freezes.

Ping @Twizzle
You've got nothing. I've had to deal with some f**kwit's melon at the top of the page re Honda ads for several days. I nearly easily punched him out.
The NFL ads are making my phone freeze.

View attachment 32913
Literally unusable on mobile.

It's not just the Kayo ad either, it's every ad I've seen today.

if you are having problems please post them here so we can get it sorted

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/...cally-unusable-on-phone.477904/#post-13816783