What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
On this GF weekend, spare a thought for the everyday chicken. One day you're just one of thousands in the pecking order, then wham! Your head is lopped off, your clothes are torn apart and your gizzards are ripped out. Then, some nuffy tries to shove a lemon in a couple of your orifices, bungs you in the cremator, then proceeds to devour your flesh until there's only a carcass left. It's only fitting that the remains go in the bin, eh?

hindy111

Post Whore
On this GF weekend, spare a thought for the everyday chicken. One day you're just one of thousands in the pecking order, then wham! Your head is lopped off, your clothes are torn apart and your gizzards are ripped out. Then, some nuffy tries to shove a lemon in a couple of your orifices, bungs you in the cremator, then proceeds to devour your flesh until there's only a carcass left. It's only fitting that the remains go in the bin, eh?

A quick life.

hindy111

Post Whore
Chickens are extremely philosophical. The way they look at it, the alternative is to never have existed in the first place. And it's obviously a bit late for that.

Or to live for 80yrs wondering why you exist and what happens when you don't exist. I mean that's an even bigger head f**k.And getting up at 5am x 5 days a week just to have enough money to keep doing it over and over again.
The life of a chicken isn't so bad.A simple life.

Eelogical

Referee
Or to live for 80yrs wondering why you exist and what happens when you don't exist. I mean that's an even bigger head f**k.And getting up at 5am x 5 days a week just to have enough money to keep doing it the following week.
It's certainly nothing to crow about.

Eelogical

Referee
When I used to live in Rydalmere, I always got woken up by the back fenced neighbours chooks. f**king roosters!!!

hindy111

Post Whore
And those chickens arent over populating the world and ruining it like us f**kers

Maybe we are chickens and in our eyes this is how we see LIFE. But reality is we aren't doing anything that exciting so our imagination runs wild.

Gronk

Staff member
Maybe we are chickens and in our eyes this is how we see LIFE. But reality is we aren't doing anything that exciting so our imagination runs wild.

If a chicken clucks in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound ?

Latest posts