What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Flew in to New York yesterday on the red eye. Cawfee is f**king awful. Wife bought so much clothes in the sales that we had to buy another big suitcase at Macy's just to get it all home. No kidding.

Seeing Bruce Willis tonight in Misery. Yippie ki yay merkins.

There is good coffee there - you just have to look hard for it. Though it does help if you look hard in Brooklyn, if that helps...

Gronk

Staff member
There is good coffee there - you just have to look hard for it. Though it does help if you look hard in Brooklyn, if that helps...

Yes. Bluestone Lane are a chain by Aussies. Found them near 5th Ave. Seems they have 4 more spread around New York.

Gronk

Staff member
No snow yet??

I don't think it's cold enough in New York this year. Last night there was sleet walking to Broadway.

Mind you it's still f**king cold for an Aussie. My phone was saying yesterday arvo when we were down in Hell's Kitchen that it was 1, feels like -2.

Saw Bruce Willis & Sheldon's Mom in Misery last night. Slick. Bruce was cool.

Off to Wall Street way today for a Statue of Liberty Cruise, then 9/11 Memorial.

RIP Lemmy.

f**king gutted.

There are very few icons left, these days. Oh, I know we like to exaggerate and use words like icon too much but in reality there are very few. Michael Jackson was one, Elvis another. We still have the likes of Michael Jordan and Hulk Hogan in their respective arts, but there truly are few left.

Lemmy was one. The man was f**king rock 'n' roll. Now he is gone and the world is a little less for his passing.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
"I don't see why there should be a point where everyone decides you're too old. I'm not too old, and until I decide I'm too old I'll never be too f**king old.”

Lemmy Kilmister

Eelementary

Post Whore
f**king gutted.

There are very few icons left, these days. Oh, I know we like to exaggerate and use words like icon too much but in reality there are very few. Michael Jackson was one, Elvis another. We still have the likes of Michael Jordan and Hulk Hogan in their respective arts, but there truly are few left.

Lemmy was one. The man was f**king rock 'n' roll. Now he is gone and the world is a little less for his passing.

Well said.

A true musical icon.

Kornstar

Coach
I only know one, the Ace of Spades because they sung it in an episode of the Young Ones.

I just listened to Ace of Spades because that seems to be the song most people say you would have heard, I have never heard that before.

I don't know what rock I have lived under.