What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
I could do with some cold weather. Since the border will be reopened on the 10th it will be an opportune time to head to Sydney and the Blue Mtns via Yamba.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yep needs transport ... it needs a fast direct link to the city ... no f**ker wants to go to leppington to get to the city ... and they dont want to be dicking around changing trains with bags

It will get flights but might take time for airlines to sort their shit out

Thats assuming there are airlines.... they might all be out of business by then
They could move Summernats there. There will always be VL Commodores painted British Metallic Lime.

Gronk

Staff member
I would have thought that the name of the river was enough to deter merkins.

Hello Katie
heart.gif

Avenger

Immortal
I can’t believe how quickly this year has gone despite the shit situation with the virus etc.

f**k I miss traveling. Usually go somewhere mid year and my spoilt self is really feeling it this year because we are not going anywhere. That’s what life is about as far as I’m concerned.

Avenger

Immortal
You can assess a lot about society by just watching people. Here I am waiting for the car to be serviced on the way to work and I’m in the Service Centre waiting room.

Some merkin with no self awareness in a Roosters jacket is talking way too much and loudly to the lady making him his courtesy coffee. He ordered a triple shot latte. He is trying to get my attention and have a chat and I feel like moving away.

Another bloke to the right of me is tapping way too loudly on his laptop. I feel like Michael Douglas in Falling Down.

The world is full of f**kwits.

Gronk

Staff member
I can’t believe how quickly this year has gone despite the shit situation with the virus etc.

f**k I miss traveling. Usually go somewhere mid year and my spoilt self is really feeling it this year because we are not going anywhere. That’s what life is about as far as I’m concerned.
When I daydream I find myself revisiting my travels. The indescribable joy in sharing adventures with my family. Sometimes wishing that I was even more present at the time so as to fully absorb the experience and extract every drop of the moment.