What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

parra pete

Referee
It was Friday evening, it had been payday and Bill had really had a tough week.
So on leaving the office, he decided that instead of going home, he would stay out for the entire weekend partying with his mates and in the process blow his entire weeks salary.
When he finally arrived home on Sunday evening he was confronted by his angry wife and, needless to say, she hurled abuse at him for nearly two hours in a tirade befitting his irresponsible actions.
Finally, as she stopped shouting at him, his wife said to him, “How would you like it if you didn’t see me for two or three days?”
“That would be fine with me,” Bill responded unwisely.
Monday went by and Bill didn’t see his wife.
Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results.
However, on Thursday, the swelling had gone down sufficiently for Bill to see her a little out of the corner of his left eye.

T.S Quint

Coach
It was Friday evening, it had been payday and Bill had really had a tough week.
So on leaving the office, he decided that instead of going home, he would stay out for the entire weekend partying with his mates and in the process blow his entire weeks salary.
When he finally arrived home on Sunday evening he was confronted by his angry wife and, needless to say, she hurled abuse at him for nearly two hours in a tirade befitting his irresponsible actions.
Finally, as she stopped shouting at him, his wife said to him, “How would you like it if you didn’t see me for two or three days?”
“That would be fine with me,” Bill responded unwisely.
Monday went by and Bill didn’t see his wife.
Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results.
However, on Thursday, the swelling had gone down sufficiently for Bill to see her a little out of the corner of his left eye.

Lol, spousal abuse.

hindy111

Post Whore
Does anyone have old floorboards in house?
I just had some cypress pine sanded and polished. Beautifully piece of wood.

Incorrect

Coach
We had a good sized Maltese community where I grew up and every school fete was awash with pastizzi and Kinnie. And those nuts coated in that red sugary stuff. Not sure if they are Maltese though.
I grew up in Greystanes, home to the annual Maltese Festival (aka The Festa)... At school you couldn't turn a corner without bumping in to a Borg, or Vassallo or Farrugia...