What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
Yes Trump has been named. So its ok to go into meltdown over it now. Lol ...... can you imagine the outcry if it was exposed as only trump having been involved.

Elon is no hero .... i have no doubt he will still be picking n choosing who gets censored, just like others have been doing. He just has different agendas

the phantom menace

First Grade
Between 10:22 and 10:28 .... ok .... did you do it on another device logged in as someone else too? lol

I dont understand the desperati9n to pretend you know nothing about it
Um, all I knew was Epstein had been put in jail for being an "alleged" kiddy fiddler and sex traficker, and then killed himself. I honestly had no idea people thought there was something sinister to it?

And yes, 6mins to google something to understand what IALB was mentioning is a reasonable time to allocate - no more, and no less. No desperation - though I love the clock-watching and attempted slurs now on display... living rent free 🙂

Gronk

Staff member
Yes Trump has been named. So its ok to go into meltdown over it now. Lol ...... can you imagine the outcry if it was exposed as only trump having been involved.

Elon is no hero .... i have no doubt he will still be picking n choosing who gets censored, just like others have been doing. He just has different agendas
I think the takeaway from this saga is that media organisations have a working relationship with the feds full stop. Sometimes they pressure, suppress or leak the truth or fibs for multiple reasons. Dodginess does not wear a political scarf.

strider

Post Whore
I think the takeaway from this saga is that media organisations have a working relationship with the feds full stop. Sometimes they pressure, suppress or leak the truth or fibs for multiple reasons. Dodginess does not wear a political scarf.

Yes i have no doubt the media and the govt has agreements to push certain agendas

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Plenty of merkins are always frothing about something on the bird.

But it's funny how completely different your read is to mine, I'm seeing a lot of criticism of Taibbi for the story, but mainly along the lines of why write junk for Elon.

And the frothing at the mouth is mostly coming from the usual they don stole my 'lection crew. Mostly about how they done stole the 'lection.
That’s because Twitter interfered in the election, much like Russia did in 2016.

strider

Post Whore
Of course they do.

They 100% control what they publish, or don't as the case maybe.

Frankly I find that an absurd assertion
But thats just bias. They are not stopping others from having opinions (except for commenting on their biased stories).

Having said that, the sheeple only believe what the mainstream media peddle anyway lol

Have you got an instance of the feds favouring one side of politics so heavily as is alleged here?

Gronk

Staff member
Have you got an instance of the feds favouring one side of politics so heavily as is alleged here?

I think your question is loaded. "Favouring one side" implies a desire for a pre-meditated outcome. I think it's more likely the case that fed intervention has favoured one side or the other as a result of its meddling. That's the same for the media pressure (twitter et al) and the below - 11 days out from an election.

Ironically the whole "but her emails" saga was because Hillary used her gmail or whatever and put the nation's security at risk.

But their emails: Seven members of Trump’s team have used unofficial communication tools​

Bandwagon

Staff member
But thats just bias. They are not stopping others from having opinions (except for commenting on their biased stories).

Having said that, the sheeple only believe what the mainstream media peddle anyway lol

Of course it's a bias, just as it is if Twitter decides on balance through it's biased lens that they'll remove the story.

How is it any different from traditional media refusing to run a story, or reporting it with a slant that changes it's meaning?

I think your question is loaded. "Favouring one side" implies a desire for a pre-meditated outcome. I think it's more likely the case that fed intervention has favoured one side or the other as a result of its meddling. That's the same for the media pressure (twitter et al) and the below - 11 days out from an election.

Ironically the whole "but her emails" saga was because Hillary used her gmail or whatever and put the nation's security at risk.

But their emails: Seven members of Trump’s team have used unofficial communication tools​

I'm not sure how you need it to be phrased in order to answer it. I'm guessing that nothing would be good enough.

Latest posts