What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Noise

Coach
I just never felt like their music gave off a specific feel or energy and wasn't relatable like the grunge scene during the recession in the 90s. Rich vs The downtrodden.
Well written music but never touched me.
Yep. Their few grunge-esque style songs are the only ones I can cop.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I just never felt like their music gave off a specific feel or energy and wasn't relatable like the grunge scene during the recession in the 90s. Rich vs The downtrodden.
Well written music but never touched me.
RHCP is one of my all time favourite bands.

T.S Quint

Coach
Now I see that Unwritten Law are playing at the Crow Bar.
I liked a couple of their albums back in the day. Half the band is completely different now so they’ll probably be shit.

What has happened to me? In my 20s or even early 30s I would have snapped up tickets straight away. Now I’m old and think about not wasting money.

I blame my kids. Little shits.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Now I see that Unwritten Law are playing at the Crow Bar.
I liked a couple of their albums back in the day. Half the band is completely different now so they’ll probably be shit.

What has happened to me? In my 20s or even early 30s I would have snapped up tickets straight away. Now I’m old and think about not wasting money.

I blame my kids. Little shits.
They also playing at the backroom, after Saturday night I might give that crack den a swerve.

Latest posts