What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

JokerEel

Coach
So the F1 is down in Melbourne..

Is the McLaren a worse car than the Minardi that Webber drive back in the early 2000s

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Took my dog to the vet Saturday morning because she hasn’t been herself, just got the test results back she’s got brain cancer. Pretty f**king Devo’d atm. Vet said I need to make the decision sooner rather than later because she will go downhill fast. She’s 9 so not young but hardly old and never been sick in her life.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Took my dog to the vet Saturday morning because she hasn’t been herself, just got the test results back she’s got brain cancer. Pretty f**king Devo’d atm. Vet said I need to make the decision sooner rather than later because she will go downhill fast. She’s 9 so not young but hardly old and never been sick in her life.

has happened to me twice, not a difficult decision when you know how much pain they are in

JokerEel

Coach
Took my dog to the vet Saturday morning bsecause she hasn’t been herself, just got the test results back she’s got brain cancer. Pretty f**king Devo’d atm. Vet said I need to make the decision sooner rather than later because she will go downhill fast. She’s 9 so not young but hardly old and never been sick in her life.

That sucks mate, my dog had a seizure 2 Thursdays ago and was gone the next week. Never sick in his 15 years. Enjoy the time you have left.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That sucks mate, my dog had a seizure 2 Thursdays ago and was gone the next week. Never sick in his 15 years. Enjoy the time you have left.
Thanks mate, she’s lost a little weight and probably not eating like she used to but otherwise she seems not too bad. I might get through Easter and see how she is. She loves fish so I’ll buy her some snapper fillets and send her out in style. I don’t want her to suffer so I won’t take too long.

IFR33K

Coach

Losing a dog is never easy. Probably the only reason why I don’t want another any time soon. U can’t help growing close to the little buggers.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Sad to hear what breed is it mate.

Mum and Dad got there first puppy last year and now have two. Both King Charles cavalier's they are most gentle puppies you will ever meet.

We now consider them the 7th & 8th members of our family that's how quickly everyone will fall in love with them.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sad to hear what breed is it mate.

Mum and Dad got there first puppy last year and now have two. Both King Charles cavalier's they are most gentle puppies you will ever meet.

We now consider them the 7th & 8th members of our family that's how quickly everyone will fall in love with them.
She’s a Jack Russell/ Pug, so a jug is what they call them. She was given to me by a mate, she was the runt of the litter and I didn’t really want a dog. The bastard brought her around and once she was here she never going to leave. He knew I’d fall in love with her.

Incorrect

Coach
I sometimes wonder why we do it to ourselves... Having pets that is.... Once they get their claws in to you ,figuratively speaking (Or literally speaking if koala's or bears are your pet of choice) they become family and sometimes even more important than family. When it's time to say goodbye, it's just awful, like any death of a loved one. The best thing you can do is eliminate their suffering and give them one last hug or whatever it is you know let's them know how special they are.

Last edited:

Cloeel

Juniors
I sometimes wonder why we do it to ourselves... Having pets that is.... Once they get their claws in to you ,figuratively speaking (Or literally speaking if koala's or bears are your pet of choice) they become family and sometimes even more important than family. When it's time to say goodbye, it's just awful, like any death of a loved one. The best thing you can do is eliminate their suffering and give them one last hug or whatever it is you know let's them know how special they are.

The time spent with your pet/s far outweighs the sadness when they pass.

I have experienced 3 Dogs of mine passing and although its sad, the memories and happiness from our time together is unmatched to anything I have experienced before. Knowing we mutually brought each other so much joy and unconditional love is priceless.

Latest posts