What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Bandwagon

Staff member
Sorry I’m calling off the car oil filter event today.

It looks like it might rain so I’ve decided to clean another car.

I had this good idea for the vacuum cleaner head to jag into the squishy bits between the door and seat:

View attachment 74819

@hindy111 will recognise the adherent medium as roof flashing tape.

I hope that scratches the itch for car freaks this weekend.

Looks like it's made to smash nuggets

Looks like it's made to smash nuggets

I was thinking of patenting it, but Hindy has beat me to it with his cylinder clean up.

The hose is flexible, so I can fit the nozzle into tight places.

I hope I didn’t alarm any neighbours with my hose snipping.

Results:

IMG_6894.jpeg

I’ll probably have to go over again next weekend, but I was testing the principle today.

I’ve given some thought to increasing the air pressure, and feel that I could extend the nozzle with a reinforced straw/s.

Things may get jammed, so I may need to invent an accessory to clear them.

I’m just not sure at what point the vacuum will explode or otherwise express its discomfort with the new intake arrangements.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
I was thinking of patenting it, but Hindy has beat me to it with his cylinder clean up.

The hose is flexible, so I can fit the nozzle into tight places.

I hope I didn’t alarm any neighbours with my hose snipping.

Results:

View attachment 74823

I’ll probably have to go over again next weekend, but I was testing the principle today.

I’ve given some thought to increasing the air pressure, and feel that I could extend the nozzle with a reinforced straw/s.

Things may get jammed, so I may need to invent an accessory to clear them.

I’m just not sure at what point the vacuum will explode or otherwise express its discomfort with the new intake arrangements.

Are you building an air compressed bong?

84 Baby

Referee
Being a Heat fan I jumped on at $76 to win the NBA on Anzac day when they were 2 -1 up against the bucks.

Put a lazy $10 not expecting anything.

I can't believe they are still alive.
I’m going to put $1 on Nikola Jovic to win finals MVP and hope the NBA do a Steve Harvey La La Land

IFR33K

Coach