What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

FFS, had posted this in the wrong "non-" thread...

Have to admit... I've always been a sitzpinkler.

Urologist reveals men are emptying their bladders wrong​

A urologist has revealed guys are emptying their bladders in a potentially harmful way – and 27 per cent of Aussies are guilty of it.

Men should pee sitting down because it’s more hygienic and better for their bladder health, a top urologist has revealed.

T.S Quint

Coach

A urologist has revealed guys are emptying their bladders in a potentially harmful way – and 27 per cent of Aussies are guilty of it.

Men should pee sitting down because it’s more hygienic and better for their bladder health, a top urologist has revealed.

Excellent.
I’ve been pissing like that for ages. The only time I get to myself is when I’m on the dunny, so whenever I’m in there I’m gonna sit down with my phone and enjoy myself.

hindy111

Post Whore

Only 27% pee standing up? What about when I am in the shower or outside gardening

hindy111

Post Whore
Excellent.
I’ve been pissing like that for ages. The only time I get to myself is when I’m on the dunny, so whenever I’m in there I’m gonna sit down with my phone and enjoy myself.

I used to do the same as a teenager. Mum would be banging on the door but I wasn't stopping for anyone. This was my time.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
stop blowing your own horn mate.

Everyone knew 5 years ago, Penrith would be a powerhouse.

Everyone know Luca was a beast

everyone knew our halves would re-sign.

Just like everyone knew garlic would/could put an end to the most lethal pandemic man has ever seen

I agree with strider. Mr 99%
Can I use those little birds for the lotto numbers ffs???

Just an enquiry to @Gronk and @Twizzle, this ad has recently been appearing in LU and I was greatly interested in them.

I just need to know if they come in a larger size and are there any with the LU national corporate emblem on them?

IMG_6927.jpeg

Are there any available in Westz Tigers colours?

I hear @blue bags wants a couple too.

Last edited:
Are they intrauterine devices?

I’m not sure, I was thinking they might serve as some kind of codpiece or other welcoming attire for club or public functions.

But if your doctor thinks you need one inserted in said anatomical region, that’s sounds like proper medical advice.

I suppose it wouldn’t hurt.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Google reverse images tells me that its a baloon tying device. But we all know what it’s really about.

jiggity GIF

84 Baby

Referee
I’m not gonna lie, I’m pretty disappointed in @Gary Gutful for not informing the rest of us that Holly Sonders was a golf commentator. I’d have watched a lot more of the golf channel if I knew