What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Sorry I’m calling off the car oil filter event today.

It looks like it might rain so I’ve decided to clean another car.

I had this good idea for the vacuum cleaner head to jag into the squishy bits between the door and seat:

IMG_6890.jpeg

@hindy111 will recognise the adherent medium as roof flashing tape.

I hope that scratches the itch for car freaks this weekend.

hindy111

Post Whore
Sorry I’m calling off the car oil filter event today.

It looks like it might rain so I’ve decided to clean another car.

I had this good idea for the vacuum cleaner head to jag into the squishy bits between the door and seat:

View attachment 74819

@hindy111 will recognise the adherent medium as roof flashing tape.

I hope that scratches the itch for car freaks this weekend.

Once I snapped a spark plug in my Vl Turbo. Bits fell onto the piston. I set something similar up with a vacuum, attached and sucked it up

hindy111

Post Whore
Wow.
Boston forced a game 7 with a buzzer-beater tip in. Miami would be f**king devastated after being up 3-0.

I said to my mate once it got to 3-1 Boston I reckon will come back as next game at home and will be 3-2. But I checked odds to put a bet on the king it be 8-1 or more. It was 2.50 so didn't bother

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Whats the course like these days? I've heard they've pumped a bit of money into it. It used to be a goat track.
It was in pretty good nick, it's doesn't play real long so you hit straight it's a fairly simple course, chatting to the marshal he said we get at least 500 hundred over a weekend so there is a fair bit of wear and tear. Some of the Tee Boxes were not good.