What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

King-Gutho94

Coach
Crowded House. Sydney Opera House Forecourt.

$165 unreserved standing. o_O

State of Origin - dead ball line. $230

Rant over.
Origin in Sydney is a waste of time.

If i go to origin i would rather go interstate and make it a holiday.

I had freebies 2 years ago to the Sydney game and it was one of coldest nights i have been to the footy it was ridiculous. I had to wait for my mate to bring the tickets so me and brother were out on the cold there outside the locker room in the park freezing our balls off drinking beer & sausage sizzle on those barrels they put out listening to Denan Kemp do his podcast for an hour.

Top it off got inside the ground and didn't get any warmer. Paying nearly $10 for a hahn super dry.

NSW ended up getting beat just to make it a great night.

Then you don't get home to nearly midnight with the event buses back to the Hills area.

Thankfully i didnt pay $200 for a ticket that night.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Origin at Suncorp is normally a great night out.
Been once in 2014 - Game 3 was a dead rubber the one series NSW actually won in that era had it wrapped up already.

Not going to lie the atmosphere was quite flat haha.

Especially when Gallen held the trophy up there was lucky to be 10-15k left at the ground.

QLD won by 30 as well from memory.

Big win for the demon last night into the Quarter finals beating Medvedev.
It was legendary, I stayed up to watch it. Amazing scramble on the clay court, great use of spin, and a well deserved spot in the final 8 for Alex.

Medvedev received tratment for his foot/toes or something at 2-2 in the second set, and while it didn't seem to hamper him at the time the Demon just came home over the top of him from there.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Winner out of Sinner v Alcaraz semi final will win it.

I am all on the Jannik Sinner train i hope he wins and his golden era awaits moving forward.

Not many young ones show as much class as him at his young age with the Talent he has got.

Winner out of Sinner v Alcaraz semi final will win it.

I am all on the Jannik Sinner train i hope he wins and his golden era awaits moving forward.

Not many young ones show as much class as him at his young age with the Talent he has got.
I'm a fan of both those guys - great to see some young ones who might be starting careers as good as the departed/departing greats (Federer, Nadal, Djokovic).

I hope De Minaur gets past his next opponent and into the final four, but he's done great in this run even if it stops here.

Iga Swiatek is immense on this surface - shaping for her 4th French Open title and she's only 23, just keeps getting better year on year.

strider

Post Whore
@Twizzle Why did I have a post deleted for revealing someone's personal info?
That info was garnered from a post made on here years ago that was in a thread titled "tell us a bit about yourself" or something like that. Started by Casper I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

emjaycee

Coach
@Twizzle Why did I have a post deleted for revealing someone's personal info?
That info was garnered from a post made on here years ago that was in a thread titled "tell us a bit about yourself" or something like that. Started by Casper I think.
I call bullshit. **** Gutful just doesn't sound like a real name to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Latest posts