What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Ahh I see you remember the Norman Bates jibe. I'd like to say "C'mon mate, you're better than that" but we both know that you're not and now you have demonstrated it as proof.
What the f**k are you talking about ? I posted a pic of a grammar. Go back to bed.

Gronk

Staff member
The jetstar pilot who is accused of murder of grandma and grandpa at a camp ground, claims he just had a bad afternoon.

He accused Mr Hill of stealing his hunting gun, and said as he tried to snatch it back, the firearm went off, shooting a projectile through the side mirror of a four-wheel-drive and into Ms Clay's head.

Mr Lynn said he then grabbed the gun off Mr Hill, fired the remaining round into the air and retreated to his vehicle. Moments later he saw Mr Hill "striding purposefully" towards him with a kitchen knife.

Another confrontation took place and the knife went into Mr Hill's chest as the men tumbled to the ground, Mr Lynn said.

"I was trying to get the shotgun off him the first time and I was trying to defend myself the second time," he said.

LINK

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The jetstar pilot who is accused of murder of grandma and grandpa at a camp ground, claims he just had a bad afternoon.

He accused Mr Hill of stealing his hunting gun, and said as he tried to snatch it back, the firearm went off, shooting a projectile through the side mirror of a four-wheel-drive and into Ms Clay's head.

Mr Lynn said he then grabbed the gun off Mr Hill, fired the remaining round into the air and retreated to his vehicle. Moments later he saw Mr Hill "striding purposefully" towards him with a kitchen knife.

Another confrontation took place and the knife went into Mr Hill's chest as the men tumbled to the ground, Mr Lynn said.

"I was trying to get the shotgun off him the first time and I was trying to defend myself the second time," he said.

LINK
You can't help bad luck.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I was informed today the Commonwealth Bank Branch at Winston Hills is closing.

Yet another branch disappearing from the Hills area.

Its deadset becoming a joke these banks are going to be harder to find then a Sizzler.

Banks should be accessible for everyone. Its becoming a rort to get cash out you need to go to ATM and then get slugged an extra fee on top of that.

And gone are the days you can walk in and speak to someone about any issues with accounts or wanting any quality customer service.

The Bank i am with you need to book an appointment online otherwise they will refuse to deal with you.

10-15 years ago you walk in grab a ticket and wait for your number to get called to speak to someone or get called up to go to the teller.

Now its go deal with a robot on the app that gives you generic answers.

Chipmunk

Coach
I was informed today the Commonwealth Bank Branch at Winston Hills is closing.

Yet another branch disappearing from the Hills area.

Its deadset becoming a joke these banks are going to be harder to find then a Sizzler.

Banks should be accessible for everyone. Its becoming a rort to get cash out you need to go to ATM and then get slugged an extra fee on top of that.

And gone are the days you can walk in and speak to someone about any issues with accounts or wanting any quality customer service.

The Bank i am with you need to book an appointment online otherwise they will refuse to deal with you.

10-15 years ago you walk in grab a ticket and wait for your number to get called to speak to someone or get called up to go to the teller.

Now its go deal with a robot on the app that gives you generic answers.
Why do you need to go to a bank branch?