What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
I think our golf playing craft beer loving marine biologist is a bit touchy today.

Anything to do with this ?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Here's hoping for a barrel aged triple red IPA called "Xenophobia" (10 ABV, 140 IBUs).

Will probably just be a shitty lager though.

Gronk

Staff member
Pauline was interviewed yesterday and she planted the anti-vax seed by sitting on the fence and suggesting that parents should read up on the (unproven) link with autism.

Today she said it was fake news. FMD

Gronk

Staff member
C6ReoYRXMAEdxcK.jpg

Incorrect

Coach
^^ Yeah I've seen those cans at Woolies... they were actually giving them away for free the other day...

I haven't tried the whole beer can chicken yet.... might give it a go one of these days...

I've been trying to discover what El-Jannah's secret is to their charcoal chicken....I made my own marinade the other week and I'm getting close I think!! Has the same smell when I'm cooking it over the coals, not quite the same taste.... vinegar seems to be the key

Latest posts