What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I'm a huge fan of Lost.
Actually just finished watching it all the way through again just last week. First seasons still hold up incredibly well, and I actually enjoyed the last season much more this time than I did the first time I saw it (not that I didn't like it the first time, I just had a different experience knowing where everything was heading).

Breaking Bad
The West Wing
The Shield
Game of Thrones

All would be in my list of favourite TV drama series.

Yeah I was a lost fan, but the ending was f**ken annoying !!! Should of ended better, to many unanswered questions !!

I've never seen Lost. I think I confused it for 'Survivor' spin-off (saw the ads for it when watching the NFL and got the wrong idea). Then again, I didn't watch the Sopranos til 2011, and loved it.

T.S Quint

Coach
Yeah I was a lost fan, but the ending was f**ken annoying !!! Should of ended better, to many unanswered questions !!

It was better the second time when I knew which answers wouldn't be coming.
Not that it really mattered anyway. Pretty much all of the big mysteries were answered. I just focused on the characters.

Suitman

Post Whore
Pretty sure they all nailed both Mary-Anne and Ginger in the end

For my whole life, I've just wanted to taste one of those Coconut Cream Pies.
And..............root Mary-Anne.
And............ Marcia Brady for that matter.
Judy Robinson wasn't a bad sort either.

Oh well..........looks like my time is running out.

:x

emjaycee

Coach
Here you go Suity...

dawn8f_m-500x570.jpg

Bradymarcia16.jpg

27c991dbf13e73a3cd57c9129b6abd41.jpg

Someone

Bench
With Justified finished now, Homeland is the best show on television.

Vikings is awesome. Homeland was fanastic up to series three. I dropped off after that does season 4 pick up again???

i was going to start watching homeland again once I finish watching Mr Robot

while on that, Mr Robot is pretty good

Fargo says hi. so good, im half way through season two and its better than the first.its whacky as all hell but so intense and funny. i have it up there with breaking bad.

homeland season 4 and 5 are both pretty good too. after the bore-fest that was season 3 it has found a way to recreate itself really well. brody leaving saved the show. some epic moments in season 4 and season 5 has adopted a more spy-like approach.

also look into true detective if you haven't already.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Season 1 of Fargo was brilliant, must be really good if it's even better then the first one.

Season 1 of True detective was also amazing, series 2 was good without matching series 1.

Someone

Bench
Season 1 of Fargo was brilliant, must be really good if it's even better then the first one.

Season 1 of True detective was also amazing, series 2 was good without matching series 1.

I thought S1 was magnificent, but S2 was pretty lame.

get onto season 2 hiney, i don't think yo will be disappointed. although expect weird shit to happen.

to me it looks like season 1 of true detective was nic pizalattos life work and after the success of the first season he was rushed into writing a second and he just threw it all together and prayed it would work. i think he worked on season 1 for a long time while he only had 12 months or less to get the second right.

i enjoyed season 2 regardless though.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
get onto season 2 hiney, i don't think yo will be disappointed. although expect weird shit to happen.

to me it looks like season 1 of true detective was nic pizalattos life work and after the success of the first season he was rushed into writing a second and he just threw it all together and prayed it would work. i think he worked on season 1 for a long time while he only had 12 months or less to get the second right.

i enjoyed season 2 regardless though.
Will do when i get a chance, i heard it is a little different and weird stuff does happen but in the good way. Not sure how they can top season one after the great performances by Billy Bob and Martin Freeman.

Latest posts