What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Sydney News ‏@realtimesydney 2m2 minutes ago
New York man sues Foster's for not being brewed in Australia: US class action claims advertising gives false… http://dlvr.it/D1WTGV

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Fosters is Crown Lager overseas but even Crown Lager is rubbish. Never understood why people think it is premium beer. It is just a turd wrapped in a gold label...

Gronk

Staff member
I get odd reactions from merkins OS when they suggest that I might like a Fosters and I tell them that nobody in Australia actually drinks that crap.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Fosters is Crown Lager overseas but even Crown Lager is rubbish. Never understood why people think it is premium beer. It is just a turd wrapped in a gold label...

Wouldnt disagreed, got almost a case in the fridge my old boy won and it's about to go out of date. It's being sitting there for 6 months. Oh well, it's going to be offered to guests over the silly season.

I'd say that Fosters is basically tasteless, rather than offensive (from what I can remember).

A mate of mine's dad used to be the head scientist at CUB (back in the 70s), and he reckons that several of the beers (back then at least) came from the same vat....just tapped at different heights.

Incorrect

Coach
I'd say that Fosters is basically tasteless, rather than offensive (from what I can remember).

A mate of mine's dad used to be the head scientist at CUB (back in the 70s), and he reckons that several of the beers (back then at least) came from the same vat....just tapped at different heights.

A la...

Duff_lite_%26_dry.png

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Like most lagers if I am honest.

carson

Juniors

It's completely true and unless they have recently changed it VB, Crown Lager and Carlton Cold all start out in the same vat. Crownies are just tarted up VB!!!

Suitman

Post Whore
Just translating this from the Weather Thread in the PD. Stuff gets missed there.

213 km/h winds equates to a T2 tornado.

Following photo of damage from Kurnell would confirm this.

12341200_1233744819975828_3038549173070716577_n.jpg

Last year I was talking to a Professor of Physics at the ANU, and he reckons we'll never, ever make a light sabre. I told him to raise his expectations.