What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
Just want to say a big thank you for everyone who urged me to watch Breaking Bad. I'm in season 2 and have just been introduced to Saul. What a show !!!

Incorrect

Coach
Just want to say a big thank you for everyone who urged me to watch Breaking Bad. I'm in season 2 and have just been introduced to Saul. What a show !!!

It's only going to get better from there too! Enjoy it. Brilliance personified.

and when you finish Breaking Bad you can move on to Better Call Saul its a prequel showing how he becomes the scumbag lawyer you see now

strider

Post Whore

saul is great .... season 4 is my fav ... you've got plenty of great watching to come

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Vikings is awesome. Homeland was fanastic up to series three. I dropped off after that does season 4 pick up again???

strider

Post Whore
i was going to start watching homeland again once I finish watching Mr Robot

while on that, Mr Robot is pretty good

Gronk

Staff member
Can you guys suggest an:-

1. Album from your past that is a desert island keeper, and

2. Album from the present that comes highly recommended ?

I am in need of some new music to listen to for the holidays. I listen to all (ok most) genres.

Parra47

Juniors

I am in need of some new music to listen to for the holidays. I listen to all (ok most) genres.

Album from the past, 10,9,8 etc or Red Sails by Midnight Oil.

Parra47

Juniors
Have you seen Vickings or Homeland?

Both good shows. Also the new Hawaii Five 0 isnt a bad easy viewing show to watch. A show that I thought was very enjoyable was The Streights on ABC. Was a few years ago now but still dissapointed they didnt do a second season.
All time favorite was Lost. Loved it.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Albums from past, get the original Janes addictions albums - Janes Addiction, Nothing Shocking, Ritual De Lo habitual and Live and Rare. Some good interesting music there for the holidays.

Album from the past - Billy Bragg 'Workers Playtime' (undoubtedly one of Dellboy's Faves too) / Weddings Parties Anything 'The Big Don't Argue'. Would have suggested 10 to 1, but already taken (the 'Oils on the Water' live concert might tickle your fancy).

Album from the present - The Timbers 'Lawless'

Bigfella

Coach
Rent the Jonathan Demme directed Stop Making Sense and get a video / classic album in one.

Except for you Pou. You should hire Start Making Sense for some holiday self improvement.

Gronk

Staff member
Rent the Jonathan Demme directed Stop Making Sense and get a video / classic album in one.

Except for you Pou. You should hire Start Making Sense for some holiday self improvement.

I was a huge fan of Talking Heads back in the day. Begun to follow Tom Tom Club as well, who I thought were really ahead of their time.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Album from the past - The Fall "Hex Enduction Hour" (1982)

Album from the present - Yak "No" EP (2015)