What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Bazal

Post Whore
Or did I learn that you don't always learn something new every day?

Maybe you learned that yesterday was a day in which you didn't learn anything, thus meaning you learned something new specifically pertaining to the individual day on which you didn't learn anything?

Maybe you learned that yesterday was a day in which you didn't learn anything, thus meaning you learned something new specifically pertaining to the individual day on which you didn't learn anything?
Or did the learning only take place today, when I pondered my lack of learning yesterday? And what about people in comas? Do they learn something new every day?

Bazal

Post Whore
Or did the learning only take place today, when I pondered my lack of learning yesterday? And what about people in comas? Do they learn something new every day?

They learn not to do whatever put them in a coma, I suppose. And then forget it. Because they're in a coma

Latest posts