What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Anglican Church won't join the Nation Redress Scheme for Victims of Institutional Sexual Abuse but will donate $1m to the SSM NO campaign.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
be glad when this SSM thing is over, some of the TV adds are getting ridiculous and completely off track

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The one where they showed a banana giving one to an apricot was really abstract. Especially when they zoomed in to show that the apricot had a ring piece as wide as a drain hole.

The point was lost on me.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I have a good little story from my weekend I think I few of you will enjoy.

I was doing abit of Metal Detecting on Sunday down at a little park near my place when a bloke and his little fella came up to me. He started asking me some questions about detecting in general and what I had found that day. He then started to tell me how he had lost his wedding ring in his garden a few months back, I volunteered to go back to his place which was a couple minutes walk, and help him look for it.

Unfortunately it was around 5 when I got there so I didn’t have much time to search, I said I’d come back the following day and have another look. So I rocked up yesterday, searched for around another hour or so and bam! Found it!

The bloke was pretty happy and he offered me some cash but I knocked him back. Instead he has given me permission to go back and search the rest of his yard. I found a few Pennies while looking so there will hopefully be more around.

Bazal

Post Whore
The one where they showed a banana giving one to an apricot was really abstract. Especially when they zoomed in to show that the apricot had a ring piece as wide as a drain hole.

The point was lost on me.
I actually think that was a goulburn valley ad

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Righto merkins. Here's a new game - Physicist or Hair Metal Singer?

Exhibit A

3dc2995d695b624f7f6e0752a068c771