What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Bazal

Post Whore
I've been feeling a bit of pressure about an upcoming milestone, my 11,300th post. Any suggestions are welcome but I'm desperate to hit this one out of the park. Absolutely must not f**k this up.

Well this is awkward

Although, you can probably help me. I'm starting to plan for 50k

Bazal

Post Whore
FFS. At least I'll know to seek advice well before my 11,350th.

You must be terrified?! Imagine f**king up your 50,000th post! You'd have to get an alt.

Look to perfectly honest there's so much dross in that 50k that I'm not particularly concerned if the 50,000th is shithouse

hindy111

Post Whore
Hindy111 avoided posting on 666. Burn in hell assholes. I will be in heaven with my buddy Avenger eating salty salami sticks.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hindy111 avoided posting on 666. Burn in hell assholes. I will be in heaven with my buddy Avenger eating salty salami sticks.

Meh. Realistically I've been going to hell since I was about 12. Might as well accept it and go down there as a bro.