What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

carson

Juniors
That was my last power rankings with about 3-4 weeks to go.

Sure I did get the cowboys wrong. But sharks where very unlucky in that one. Had they of won they may of been the team in grand final. They would of done a better job then the cowboys.

A lot of teams would have gone better if they hadn't have lost...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Because gay people are always in a rush.
I rest my case

alan-jones.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
Having sex and getting married are both choices (or should be). Do you think our choices should be determined by the circumstances of our birth?

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.

What I'm saying is that being gay is no more of a choice than being born male or female.

strider

Post Whore
When did you choose to be straight?
When i watched the sports illustrated calendar show on tv :heart_eyes:

Seriously, i reckon things are a bit different nowdays ... i think there are people who chose to go one way or the other .... and we are not just talking dudes here

hindy111

Post Whore
The Block.... Had to use phones for light as the lights drew too much power.

A - Theyd be on a seperate circuit.
B - If a portable led light 0.4A wouldnt cause any issues.....

Who writes the script?

Kornstar

Coach
When did you choose to be straight?

This is obviously a very small sample size (and nothing but a story, not arguing anything) but my cousin was straight, then gay, then back to straight and has been with her boyfriend for quite some time.

She is a little broken from having an absolute piece of shit mother and is a little slow and the attention of being gay was obviously appealing to her.

I never bought it to be honest, it seemed attention to me from day one. About a year after coming out and being loud and proud she very quietly found a boyfriend and we found out about 6 months later.

She is the only person i have ever known who i can say that about but i am sure there are others here and there but for the most part, why would you say you were gay when there are so many people who are aggressively against it for some unknown reason......if people were more concerned about themselves they would find there are many issues within themselves that need fixing before worrying about who someone loves.........

Incorrect

Coach
This is obviously a very small sample size (and nothing but a story, not arguing anything) but my cousin was straight, then gay, then back to straight and has been with her boyfriend for quite some time.

She is a little broken from having an absolute piece of shit mother and is a little slow and the attention of being gay was obviously appealing to her.

I never bought it to be honest, it seemed attention to me from day one. About a year after coming out and being loud and proud she very quietly found a boyfriend and we found out about 6 months later.

She is the only person i have ever known who i can say that about but i am sure there are others here and there but for the most part, why would you say you were gay when there are so many people who are aggressively against it for some unknown reason......if people were more concerned about themselves they would find there are many issues within themselves that need fixing before worrying about who someone loves.........
Missy Higgins was all queer and shit when she first hit the scene.... Sold a bucket load of albums, was an icon in the g@y community etc etc.... Then, what do you know, hey, I'm not a lesbian after all!!

Bazal

Post Whore
Missy Higgins was all queer and shit when she first hit the scene.... Sold a bucket load of albums, was an icon in the g@y community etc etc.... Then, what do you know, hey, I'm not a lesbian after all!!

Case in point. She always said she was bisexual. And tbh she never wanted a big deal made about it, would rather focus on the music blah blah.

Which is a shame because her music isn't very good