What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm sure it's here to stay, I just don't think it's a reliable long term investment. Eventually people with no idea will get an idea and stop gambling on cryptocurrencies. Then the price will crash and flatten out.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
How’s that bitcoin? :thumbsup:

Don’t say yours truly never told
you so.

I truly wish some of you listened.
You were completely silent when the arse fell out of bitcoin. Multiple people tried to contact you and you ignored them.

But now that it looks OK for at least the next 6 hrs you want to brag again? Finding it hard to be impressed.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ignorant of what? That aberrant behaviour indicates mental illness except when it comes to sex?

Who said anything about aberrant sexual behaviour?

When you get down to the underlying reasons, is porking a sex doll any different to lobbing up at a brothel every weekend?

Avenger

Immortal
You were completely silent when the arse fell out of bitcoin. Multiple people tried to contact you and you ignored them.

But now that it looks OK for at least the next 6 hrs you want to brag again? Finding it hard to be impressed.

I don't want you to be impressed. I want you to make money. Then you can be impressed.

When did the arse fall out exactly you ignorant bastard? Find the price when I first posted about it and find it now. I think it was $2500 from memory and now it’s $12,000. Since then there has been three forks which has given out bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold and bitcoin diamond. Look those prices up to.

I truly wanted all members to buy in and make money. This is the beginning of how currency will be and it hasn’t even hit the main stream yet. Wait until India and Russia accept it as currency. Then you will see.

The trend has been upward since I spoke about this stuff you halfwit. Look before you leap and stick to golf.

https://www.coinspot.com.au/trade/btc

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
The arse will eventually fall out of bitcoin. Just give it time!!

Obviously people will make money out of it, but the last one holding it will lose the lot!!

Avenger

Immortal
The arse will eventually fall out of bitcoin. Just give it time!!

Obviously people will make money out of it, but the last one holding it will lose the lot!!
What a typical ignorant comment. Did you come up with that yourself?

I remember some other idiot said months ago that I'm spruiking it because it's a Ponzi scheme and I want you all to buy to make me rich. That one made me laugh the most. A bunch of us nobodies can influence a phenomenon that has a market cap of $200 Billion. LOL

Bazal

Post Whore
Honestly i couldn't give two shits either way about Bitcoin. Not my thing. But I can't say I'd trust the advice of a bloke who reacts that way to opposing views on the matter.

Nothing personal, it just comes across like a Franciscan friar trying to convert the Inca....

Avenger

Immortal
Honestly i couldn't give two shits either way about Bitcoin. Not my thing. But I can't say I'd trust the advice of a bloke who reacts that way to opposing views on the matter.

Nothing personal, it just comes across like a Franciscan friar trying to convert the Inca....
Bazal, just buy half of one or pretend you have bought a whole one. Lock it in and let's see the price a year from now.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
What a typical ignorant comment. Did you come up with that yourself?

Why? It's my opinion (based on what I have read and obviously different from what your research is)

Just maybe once the Chinese crack down further, and interest rates around the world rise.....

Is the value of bitcoin increasing because of speculation? Or is it actually been used for things other then laundering or the Chinese.

Can the average person actually understand what it is ? I still find it all a bit confusing!!

Why is there so many digital currencies?

Anyway History will obviously determine who is correct, let's see what happens?

Maybe next time play the topic not the person!! I was just adding my thoughts not having a go about at you!!

As I said people will make money from it, but they also did from tulips!!

Latest posts