What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
Why? It's my opinion (based on what I have read and obviously different from what your research is)

Just maybe once the Chinese crack down further, and interest rates around the world rise.....

Is the value of bitcoin increasing because of speculation? Or is it actually been used for things other then laundering or the Chinese.

Can the average person actually understand what it is ? I still find it all a bit confusing!!

Why is there so many digital currencies?

Anyway History will obviously determine who is correct, let's see what happens?

Maybe next time play the topic not the person!! I was just adding my thoughts not having a go about at you!!

As I said people will make money from it, but they also did from tulips!!
Apologies. I deadset don't want my fellow Eels brothers to miss out. I'm serious this stuff is real.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What a typical ignorant comment. Did you come up with that yourself?

I remember some other idiot said months ago that I'm spruiking it because it's a Ponzi scheme and I want you all to buy to make me rich. That one made me laugh the most. A bunch of us nobodies can influence a phenomenon that has a market cap of $200 Billion. LOL
The whole reason it is increasing in price is because nuffies see it on the news and want to get on board. It will slow right down. Don't get caught holding the baby. The time to buy anything is when every merkin is selling. That time has passed.

Bazal

Post Whore
That's a matter of opinion. The fact mental illness diagnoses change proves there is no objective measure. It is an opinion call, and obviously politicised.

I'm not even talking about that. No doubt some are signs of mental illness. Depression can lead to that need for physical contact. Sex addiction is a real thing too.

What I mean is that there are more reasons unrelated to mental illness for someone to be in that frame of mind. Pure loneliness, for example. I know a bloke who was a virgin at 28, plenty of other pressures can lead to the kind of bloke just saying "f**k it" and going out to Mitchell one night. Sex dolls remove the need for any of the awkwardness involved in doing exactly the same thing for exactly the same reasons with a person you've paid.

Bazal

Post Whore
That's ok bro. I'm not telling you to sell the house but imagine you bought just one today and this happened.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2017/09/13/john-mcafee-claims-bitcoin-is-headed-to-500k.html

If I had the money, I might be willing to take a punt. My point is that I have real responsibilities and since I lost my job last year and decided to fire through my studies I've had to scrimp enough as it is. I can't afford the punt, simple as that. What is one coin now, like $11k? I can do my backyard for that. It desperately needs the work....

Avenger

Immortal
The whole reason it is increasing in price is because nuffies see it on the news and want to get on board. It will slow right down. Don't get caught holding the baby. The time to buy anything is when every merkin is selling. That time has passed.
Ok, braniac. You said the same thing when I bought that unit in Newtown 4 years ago. Remember that? You stick to arguing about footy stats. Leave this shit to me.

Avenger

Immortal
If I had the money, I might be willing to take a punt. My point is that I have real responsibilities and since I lost my job last year and decided to fire through my studies I've had to scrimp enough as it is. I can't afford the punt, simple as that. What is one coin now, like $11k? I can do my backyard for that. It desperately needs the work....
You don't have to buy a whole coin. You can buy any percentage of it you want.

Bazal

Post Whore
You don't have to buy a whole coin. You can buy any percentage of it you want.

The point is that Bitcoin might very well be a safe bet....if you already have money. I simply don't have the money to burn, as I'm sure many don't.

It may be as easy as just buying some to you, but for most people it's not.

Avenger

Immortal
The point is that Bitcoin might very well be a safe bet....if you already have money. I simply don't have the money to burn, as I'm sure many don't.

It may be as easy as just buying some to you, but for most people it's not.
No worries Baz, good health to you mate. That's more important.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don't want you to be impressed. I want you to make money. Then you can be impressed.

When did the arse fall out exactly you ignorant bastard? Find the price when I first posted about it and find it now. I think it was $2500 from memory and now it’s $12,000. Since then there has been three forks which has given out bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold and bitcoin diamond. Look those prices up to.

I truly wanted all members to buy in and make money. This is the beginning of how currency will be and it hasn’t even hit the main stream yet. Wait until India and Russia accept it as currency. Then you will see.

The trend has been upward since I spoke about this stuff you halfwit. Look before you leap and stick to golf.

https://www.coinspot.com.au/trade/btc
Stick your bitcoin up your arse.

#Shitcoin

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ok, braniac. You said the same thing when I bought that unit in Newtown 4 years ago. Remember that? You stick to arguing about footy stats. Leave this shit to me.
I've said the same thing before mugs like you lost money as well. Like any punter, you never say a peep about your losses.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
F**k off you showboating knob. Your bitcoin ramblings aren't about trying to help others on here, they are just passive brags.

The fact is that there were several credible articles on here questioning whether the Bitcoin bubble was about to burst. There were also others that were posted when the price temporarily dropped.

You ignored them.

You've only come back to brag again. Don't pretend you want to help anyone.

Here, have some tulips...

78798cd65f0f5204a7b9d72a1fb30f75

Avenger

Immortal
F**k off you showboating knob. Your bitcoin ramblings aren't about trying to help others on here, they are just passive brags.

The fact is that there were several credible articles on here questioning whether the Bitcoin bubble was about to burst. There were also others that were posted when the price temporarily dropped.

You ignored them.

You've only come back to brag again. Don't pretend you want to help anyone.

Here, have some tulips...

78798cd65f0f5204a7b9d72a1fb30f75
You need help and I’m here for you. Whilst you were googling pictures of tulips bitcoin went up another $200.

#ignorantmerkin

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Any beach really. Or river or lake. The thing I was thinking might be a problem is the restrictions on where you can park heavy vehicles. You can't park them in 'built up areas' for more than an hour. And then you've gotta get a different licence as well.

Ok well Sydney no chance. The nepean river at penrith might be ok