What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

A whole chicken for $4? .... wtf was wrong with it?
Dunno, tasted alright. It was marked with 1:36pm or something, which is when I assume it was cooked and went on the hot shelf. But I only bought it about 5:30. I'm even gonna have leftovers tonight, so this may be goodbye from me.

Avenger

Immortal
I don't doubt that a global virtual currency may well exist in the future, by why Bitcoin ? Why can't it be Ripple or the one that I invented, Queefs?

How do you know that Bitcoin won't be the Betamax of the cloud currencies ? Maybe you are lusting over the wrong geek coins ?

Get on Queefs merkin. You heard it here first.

images
Ripple is a centralized coin. I made money on that earlier in the year purely on speculation but it is not finite like bitcoin. That is it’s weakness.

Every old school currency that has worked well is pegged back to a finite product like gold or oil. It’s as we all know mines or refined, just like Bitcoin.

However currency corruption like in the case of the USA just keep printing money until the system collapses. And what will they do when it does?

Answer: Virtual currency. It’s here to stay boys and the daddy of them all will be used as the benchmark no matter what they pick. It will be the gold standard of what other virtual currencies are valued at and like gold it will find it’s value and be less volatile and rise during a crisis and remain steady when the good times roll.

In this digital age we don’t need pieces of gold that we can touch just like we don’t need physical devices to save shit on. It’s all in the cloud and it’s the same reason why we don’t need physical pieces of gold anymore, we just need the new virtual gold called Bitcoin.

The doomsdayers are thinking analog in a digital world and are still in the denial stage. However deep down know it’s a revolutionary phenomenon that they cannot stop.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I once got a special $7 chook ... but $4? Wtf?

You do realise that for 4 hours every merkin who walked up to that chicken stand went, hmmmm i dont want that old stinky one
It's the same process that people go through when deciding whether to like a post from Twizzle.

I once got a special $7 chook ... but $4? Wtf?

You do realise that for 4 hours every merkin who walked up to that chicken stand went, hmmmm i dont want that old stinky one
One of the signs said '$10 everyday' but another one had $8 on it. And there were 3 or 4 at $4. And they were hot, so I figured it's obviously safe, maybe they're a bit dry... but no. I think the sealed bag keeps them moist.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'll join you. Now I'm drinking wine I bought at a shop. Like a chump.

Yeah but wine's harder to make than beer.

Well, I mean....it's not harder to make. NZ Sav Blanc exists so it can't be that hard. But it's harder to make and not have it taste like the festering butthole of a vinegar factory

Yeah but wine's harder to make than beer.

Well, I mean....it's not harder to make. NZ Sav Blanc exists so it can't be that hard. But it's harder to make and not have it taste like the festering butthole of a vinegar factory
That I can believe. Even the cheapest beer is drinkable. But some of those wines they're allowed to sell should be a criminal offence.

Latest posts