What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No it’s not. My big noting is a direct comeback to ignorant, aggressive, conservative, risk averse sheep that just used negative google searches to counter what I know is the future.

When I hear comparisons to the dotcom bubble that’s when I know they have no idea.
It starts with your big noting. It always has.

You didn't do a very good job of answering some legitimate questions and are now writing them off to distract from your own inadequacies.

I reckon you know far less than you think you do.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Thank you I sense you are a good man, more than likely better than I. However I also have formal qualifications too and have worked in the field like the 'heavy hitters' at Wall Street

Bitcoin is rising due to speculation. No doubt, but the difference is that bitcoin has a proof of work component which means that it actually costs something to make it, (energy, computer power etc for mining) How much does that $50 bill cost to make? why is worth $50?. Is it even pegged to the gold standard or oil anymore. The Yanks are printing more money and getting away with it because they happen to be the bully in the playground.

You state yourself that the banks will have their own way of developing blockchain. Maybe so. However as we move into the virtual currency world Bitcoin will be like the $USD and everything will be pegged back to it. That is why it is here to stay.

Nobody knows it's true value yet. This is only the beginning. It will flatten out and could reach hundred of thousands because it needs to reach a very high market cap (into the trillions) before it can be used around the word. Remember there is only 21 million that can be mined and we are at 18 million. You know when the last one will be mined? 2140.

It's only the beginning, my friend, Get on.
Actually. I take my last comment back.

This was your best explanation yet.

Avenger

Immortal
It starts with your big noting. It always has.

You didn't do a very good job of answering some legitimate questions and are now writing them off to distract from your own inadequacies.

I reckon you know far less than you think you do.
So I’m not inadequate now ?

Gronk

Staff member
Thank you I sense you are a good man, more than likely better than I. However I also have formal qualifications too and have worked in the field like the 'heavy hitters' at Wall Street

Bitcoin is rising due to speculation. No doubt, but the difference is that bitcoin has a proof of work component which means that it actually costs something to make it, (energy, computer power etc for mining) How much does that $50 bill cost to make? why is worth $50?. Is it even pegged to the gold standard or oil anymore. The Yanks are printing more money and getting away with it because they happen to be the bully in the playground.

You state yourself that the banks will have their own way of developing blockchain. Maybe so. However as we move into the virtual currency world Bitcoin will be like the $USD and everything will be pegged back to it. That is why it is here to stay.

Nobody knows it's true value yet. This is only the beginning. It will flatten out and could reach hundred of thousands because it needs to reach a very high market cap (into the trillions) before it can be used around the word. Remember there is only 21 million that can be mined and we are at 18 million. You know when the last one will be mined? 2140.

It's only the beginning, my friend, Get on.

I don't doubt that a global virtual currency may well exist in the future, by why Bitcoin ? Why can't it be Ripple or the one that I invented, Queefs?

How do you know that Bitcoin won't be the Betamax of the cloud currencies ? Maybe you are lusting over the wrong geek coins ?

Get on Queefs merkin. You heard it here first.

images

I remember 30 years ago seeing a sign advertising roast chickens for $4, which was cheap at the time. Yet just yesterday I bought a roast chicken from Woolies for $4, admittedly reduced but still. Food for thought eh.

Suitman

Post Whore
I remember 30 years ago seeing a sign advertising roast chickens for $4, which was cheap at the time. Yet just yesterday I bought a roast chicken from Woolies for $4, admittedly reduced but still. Food for thought eh.

Lucky you didn't buy that chicken 30 years ago. You would have made nothing on it if you'd sold it today.
Then again, if you'd sold it last week, you may very well have made 300% profit.
Don't buy any Bitcoin mate. Stick to the chickens, but just learn better when to sell, if you indeed ever buy one.

Lucky you didn't buy that chicken 30 years ago. You would have made nothing on it if you'd sold it today.
Then again, if you'd sold it last week, you may very well have made 300% profit.
Don't buy any Bitcoin mate. Stick to the chickens, but just learn better when to sell, if you indeed ever buy one.
Actually I told my mother about the sign and we turned around and might have even bought two chickens. I just find it astonishing that a chook is the same price as 30 years ago.

strider

Post Whore
A whole chicken for $4? .... wtf was wrong with it?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The scientific term is ‘homosexuals’.

‘Gays’ is a loaded term, implying that their sexuality is inherently good and positive, and delegitimising other sexualities.

I thought it was LGBTIEBSKSBHEUEYEBE or what ever the f**k they call it now

gays is easier