What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd say false positives are preferable to letting merkins get away with smuggling drugs. The exception is if your dogs are so trigger happy that your manual search resources are overloaded with looking up an endless procession of clackers for no reward.

And spare us the teenage-girls-as-victims narrative. If they're going to music festivals with deadshit drug users they're not innocent. And it is surely female cops doing the searching.

You won't ever get rid of drugs. If policing becomes too good they'll pop it before entering. And many will take extras in one go rather then 1 prior and 1 half way thru the day so thats more dangerous I assume.
I think drug testing on-site is the best thing. Young adults will experiment and as Twizzle said earlier why not reduce the risk of them taking something bad.

I'd say people throwing these concerts want to keep the drugs out so they can sell more alcohol. $10-$12 a drink with people having upwards of 10 vs a few glasses of water. Not good for profits.

Suitman

Post Whore
Such a slow process. I also have one decking oil Staines to get off. I was thinking of some acid. 3-1

Depends what acid you are using. My go to is Hydrochloric. Easily available in hardware stores.
3-1 is wayyyyy too strong!
Try 15-1 first. If that doesn't work, try 10-1.
Go easy with acid.
Also, add the acid to the water, not the other way around.

hindy111

Post Whore
Depends what acid you are using. My go to is Hydrochloric. Easily available in hardware stores.
3-1 is wayyyyy too strong!
Try 15-1 first. If that doesn't work, try 10-1.
Go easy with acid.
Also, add the acid to the water, not the other way around.

Ok thanks. I will do this. My Dad loves using acid to clean things but as kids he used to wash our hands with petrol so I was unsure if acid was ok. He always went 3-1 with acid.lol

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
And spare us the teenage-girls-as-victims narrative. If they're going to music festivals with deadshit drug users they're not innocent. And it is surely female cops doing the searching.

f**k me, you guys are so judgemental and I bet you old fogies have never been to a music concert

so female cops make it OK when there is a false positive ? what if that was your young daughter ?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I had a major drug problem earlier in life. Couldn't kick it for ages. Stopped listening to Triple J and have been clean ever since.

Latest posts