What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

84 Baby

Referee
.Not all clowns have red noses and big feet.

tumblr_ovcnwvmUsj1qhcdpbo1_r1_250.gifv

Avenger

Immortal
I think there's a difference between "hate' and thinking he got what he deserved.

That said, he f**ked up making a thing of it on the socials when he got his exemption, plenty of folks got pissed about it.

And it's worth mentioning, the behaviour of the protestors outside his quarantine hotel did him no favours at all, they pretty much made the case that his influence could cause unrest by example.

Anyways, it's all a clusterf**k regardless of the result, no merkin won anything.
If he didn’t make that naive social media post where he said he had a medical exemption and was coming he wouldn’t have whipped up a hateful public. What he should have done is come here like a thief in the night like Nadal who hadn’t isolated the full amount of time and just landed here with COVID. He made sure he didn’t cough though when passing immigration.

Avenger

Immortal
Again like always you miss the point, tweet boy. This tweet is only applicable to the first judgement when it was shown that Novak was not given procedural fairness and the border force numbskull stitched him up. Remember when the Judge said, ‘what more could Novak have done.’ Remember?

Has nothing to do with what happened yesterday. Nothing.

This is why he lost, yesterday.

Under judicial review of the Minister’s personal cancellation of a visa, courts are restricted to reviewing the lawfulness of an administrative decision, rather than considering whether it was the correct decision.

Can you see the difference?

Learn something mate, don’t always rely on Twitter and tabloid journalism.

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
Good riddance Joker.
You played the game and lost.
You won't be missed.
The Australian legal system played out it's course.
Make sure you pay your bills.
And, next time you visit our country, try and fill out your own visa application properly, instead of blaming others, and try and abide by the regulations that are required to enter our country.

You'll forever be known as a player who lost a Grand Slam by missing only two shots.
And now I come to you. I’m so glad you don’t post much anymore. You are so limited in intelligence and substance. Please do me a favour and don’t tell anyone ever again that you have a Serbian background. You are a magarac and a disgrace.

Novak has done more than you have in 10 lifetimes for this country you f**king donkey.

hindy111

Post Whore
And now I come to you. I’m so glad you don’t post much anymore. You are so limited in intelligence and substance. Please do me a favour and don’t tell anyone ever again that you have a Serbian background. You are a magarac and a disgrace.

Novak has done more than you have in 10 lifetimes for this country you f**king donkey.

I'm loving Gomorrah. I'm up to where Gennarro just been beat up by his wife's Dad. It's a great show. Have you seen season 5 yet?

Avenger

Immortal
I'm loving Gomorrah. I'm up to where Gennarro just been beat up by his wife's Dad. It's a great show. Have you seen season 5 yet?
Why did you post those Croatian flags yesterday? To provoke? Do you realise Novak is revered in Croatia?

Avenger

Immortal
I was being a massive merkin.
Thank you. Also never laugh at other people’s expense unless it’s ScoMo or a Tigers fan after his team misses the semis.

Yes I have watched the entire series. You will freak out what happens in the last season.

Gronk

Staff member
Again like always you miss the point, tweet boy. This tweet is only applicable to the first judgement when it was shown that Novak was not given procedural fairness and the border force numbskull stitched him up. Remember when the Judge said, ‘what more could Novak have done.’ Remember?

Has nothing to do with what happened yesterday. Nothing.

This is why he lost, yesterday.

Under judicial review of the Minister’s personal cancellation of a visa, courts are restricted to reviewing the lawfulness of an administrative decision, rather than considering whether it was the correct decision.

Can you see the difference?

Learn something mate, don’t always rely on Twitter and tabloid journalism.
It's quite pointless you sending your barbs in my direction. Micallef's comment was a wholistic view of the English common law system, so I didn't miss the point at all. You did.

If you want to be angry, then be angry at others. Be angry at the communication to Djokovic's team. Be angry for Djokovic's team for failing to recognise that tournament entry ≠ border entry. Be angry for Djokovic's team for failing to recognise that a visa (autogenerated following the applicant's ticking of various online boxes) does not mean that they have a free walk over the border. Be angry that this government has managed to create an Immigration Act that leaves the Minister immune from Judicial scrutiny.

Attachments

• _1.jpg
    _1.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 3
  • _2.jpg
    _2.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 3

Avenger

Immortal
It's quite pointless you sending your barbs in my direction. Micallef's comment was a wholistic view of the English common law system, so I didn't miss the point at all. You did.

If you want to be angry, then be angry at others. Be angry at the communication to Djokovic's team. Be angry for Djokovic's team for failing to recognise that tournament entry ≠ border entry. Be angry for Djokovic's team for failing to recognise that a visa (autogenerated following the applicant's ticking of various online boxes) does not mean that they have a free walk over the border. Be angry that this government has managed to create an Immigration Act that leaves the Minister immune from Judicial scrutiny.
The only thing we can agree on now is that we both won’t be voting for the coalition.

How about we leave it at that without you resorting to more biased media and justifying yourself with other people’s tweets.

Noise

Coach
The only thing we can agree on now is that we both won’t be voting for the coalition.

How about we leave it at that without you resorting to more biased media and justifying yourself with other people’s tweets.
To be fair your second or third post today was somebody else’s biased Instagram post.

84 Baby

Referee

Firstly it isn’t immune from judicial scrutiny, because yesterday happened.
Secondly, should a ministerial power not have a higher level of leniency? They are highly discretionary, are of policy and are of themselves policy making. To overturn such a power (used correctly) would seem rebellious by the court.

P.S. I’m the furthest thing from a Hawke apologist. I’ve had personal run-ins with him and I hate his f**ken face.

84 Baby

Referee
I’ll tell you who will be voting coalition.
The Northwest Sydney/Hills area where Alex Hawke is member for Mitchell. Those f**ken merkins always vote Liberal

Avenger

Immortal
To be fair your second or third post today was somebody else’s biased Instagram post.
How is that biased or flawed? Should I source the receipts to prove its correct? Would that make you happy? Gronk uses opinion pieces by other people to squat. I used a reference point to Novak’s philanthropy.

There is a difference.

Noise

Coach
How is that biased or flawed? Should I source the receipts to prove its correct? Would that make you happy? Gronk uses opinion pieces by other people to squat. I used a reference point to Novak’s philanthropy.

There is a difference.
It’s biased because it is only looking at it from one point of view - that just so happens to paint Novak in a very positive light. It fails to mention all the dumb / bad shit he has done that @Gary Gutful posted a couple of days ago. Why do you think they conveniently left that shit out? Because they are biased.

Avenger

Immortal
It’s biased because it is only looking at it from one point of view - that just so happens to paint Novak in a very positive light. It fails to mention all the dumb / bad shit he has done that @Gary Gutful posted a couple of days ago. Why do you think they conveniently left that shit out? Because they are biased.
Which one is more important and carries more weight to assess him as a person?