What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Just make a joke of it and start calling him Michael...

Bit like on that TV show Only Fools and Horses how Trigger used to always call Rodney 'Dave'...was always good for a laugh.... "Alright Dave?"

Yeah maybe I should say like " haha got you, yeah it really is Michael was just f**king with you"

hindy111

Post Whore
If you drink you'll surely end up having four standard drinks in a day. That's only three stubbies of most beers ffs. I would hit that most Saturdays when the footy is on, plus another one on Friday after work and one or two Sunday. This followed by four days off. Hardly heavy alcohol use. A carton always lasts me at least a month.

You ration your beers 🍻 to make a case last the month. That statically allows you the comfort of 5-6 beers a week without having to buy another case.
Excellent strategic planning.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I am not arguing. I'm just stating facts. Meds will mix people up if they mix them with other drugs.
to kill children? family members? kill in general? I know some pretty f**ked up people, and know they just wouldn't stoop to very low levels. And also with meds, if you are doing crazy stuff on them, then you wouldn't be on those for fear you may do something unconceivable.

84 Baby

Referee
A lot of things wrong with the situation from the details released so far. I make no apologies for saying that I don't understand how you release a young child in to the care of 2 ex-convicts who have done time for serious drug related offences.
This. I raised adoption the other day and I have relatives who adopted a child from a very similar background. It started as a foster arrangement and after visitations they said the child (early primary school age) would say some quite disturbing things.
I understand the courts wanting to keep families together but there are parents who are just not fit to care for themselves, let alone a child.

hindy111

Post Whore
to kill children? family members? kill in general? I know some pretty f**ked up people, and know they just wouldn't stoop to very low levels. And also with meds, if you are doing crazy stuff on them, then you wouldn't be on those for fear you may do something unconceivable.

I have no idea. But I reckon some people may lose the plot and go into psychosis. Like when Angry Anderson's son was beaten to death by his best mate who thought he was the devil or something. It can happen.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We had to cancel our holiday a week ago. We were booked for Byron Bay and QLD. My wife and daughter both got covid. Son and I tested negative but I think we ended up getting it later anyway. I’m triple vaccinated and felt a dry sore throat and was lethargic.

We both isolated for a week anyway to make sure. I go back to work on Monday and can safely say it was the worst break I’ve had ever. It’s f**ked what’s happening in the world now. It truly is and I’m glad I’m going back to work to at least be distracted from the circus that the world has become.

I have this real fear that the world will never be the same again. I pray that this virus doesn’t mutate and make 2022 like ‘2020 too.’
Eventually the world will realise we need to live with it, including the extra 'avoidable' deaths. When politicians see the punters are happy going back to normal the government will respond.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm glad I did alot of travelling between my mid-20s to mid-30s.

I would hate to be sick when travelling overseas.
I lived overseas for a couple of years in my twenties and I went to the doctor once. Twenty years later and I probably go to the doctor three or four times a year.

I have no idea. But I reckon some people may lose the plot and go into psychosis. Like when Angry Anderson's son was beaten to death by his best mate who thought he was the devil or something. It can happen.

Yeh. While the whole thing is unimaginable for 99.9% of us.....how could we possibly know what goes on in some people's heads? Doesn't make it any less bad.

Latest posts