What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

84 Baby

Referee
Everyone should visit a prison (a functioning one) at least once in their life. It’s hell on earth. They always give me the creeps.
I remember visiting Long Bay in high school and just thinking it was massively depressing but not like the movies.
I then revisited Long Bay and Parklea Correction and then realised that you just need to think about all the merkins who go to jail…. Do you really want to spend 24/7 for X years with them? I barely stand some of the people I work with.

Put it this way, most people won't be able to tell the difference between one in a thousand deaths and one in ten thousand. Only governments are impacted by this sort of disparity, and only because the media and opposition are up their arses about it. Once we have bipartisan agreement on what's acceptable it stops being a story.

Yeh but people can tell whether or not they can reliably get a hospital / ICU bed when they need one. That's the magic level of 'acceptable' deaths. If we avoid that situation, people will be ok with it (obviously not 'happy' about things).

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yep. Dudes can go to prison for raping an adult and nobody gives a f**k. But if they're in there for touching a child the other crims will go apeshit. They will risk a longer sentence just for the chance to switch him off.

I know plenty of guys who are out of jail, got into some bad shit, would never harm a child and are people I trust more with my child and protecting there safety then some family members of mine.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
No I agree. At social events or family parties I drink just so I can put up with the small talk.
Oh the calamari is good. Sure is. Hows work? Gee those roads are good now. What about tolls? Isn't this weather funny......

I ain't drinking tea while I listen to that shit.

Walk in with your fly undone, best way to start small talk with a girl at a party, have a good laugh about it, have a drink about it and then perhaps some desert :)

hindy111

Post Whore
Walk in with your fly undone, best way to start small talk with a girl at a party, have a good laugh about it, have a drink about it and then perhaps some desert :)

I don't get invited to parties. I'm more that person friends call when they have nothing else better to do and are bored.

strider

Post Whore
I remember visiting Long Bay in high school and just thinking it was massively depressing but not like the movies.
I then revisited Long Bay and Parklea Correction and then realised that you just need to think about all the merkins who go to jail…. Do you really want to spend 24/7 for X years with them? I barely stand some of the people I work with.
gee our school never did that excursion

yy_cheng

Coach
I lived overseas for a couple of years in my twenties and I went to the doctor once. Twenty years later and I probably go to the doctor three or four times a year.
yeah but now there is covid.

Get covid in China, goto hospital, they'll stick an anal test up your ass and you might leave without a kidney and liver

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
yeah but now there is covid.

Get covid in China, goto hospital, they'll stick an anal test up your ass and you might leave without a kidney and liver
How do they pull a kidney or liver out of your back passage?

Actually, I’m not sure I want to know…

Latest posts